Rate my plate........

Yeah I've lost a bit, year before last I lost 4 stones, put a bit back on and just trying to shift that tbh. Stuff like today doesn't help lol!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Yeah I've lost a bit, year before last I lost 4 stones, put a bit back on and just trying to shift that tbh. Stuff like today doesn't help lol!

You've done it once so know what it takes :smile:

Like you - i lost 3 stone 2 (?) years ago.

Think i lost it too quickly - as i've never felt so bad. Going slower this time; just eating healthier and loads of it - but no cakes, crisps, choc etc - and determined not to let it go back on again this time around.

Keep it going buddy. Any small loss is a result however long it takes, and temptation is everywhere. Stick with it.

Fat-club section ? lol

Yeah I lost it quite quickly too - but to be fair I felt really good about it, felt healthy and full of energy, still am now but have plonked s bit too much on for my liking so been trying to do the same as you, eat healthy, plenty of veg etc!

Tonight's effort. Spent the afternoon in the kitchen cooking lamb curry from scratch. Hairy Dieters recipe so hopefully it won't ruin my attempts to lose a bit of weight. It was tasty & my wife really liked it too.WP_20170313_16_58_40_Pro.jpg

Tonight's effort. Spent the afternoon in the kitchen cooking lamb curry from scratch. Hairy Dieters recipe so hopefully it won't ruin my attempts to lose a bit of weight. It was tasty & my wife really liked it too.View attachment 17450

Great job; and that is some close-up....i can almost smell it Johnny !

You a naan-bead or a poppadom man ? Or both :smile:

Great job; and that is some close-up....i can almost smell it Johnny !

You a naan-bead or a poppadom man ? Or both :smile:
Ideally both Shuv, but due to dieting I'm not supposed to have either. "Not supposed to"...I had a small naan with it. That adds nearly 200 calories, but I figure if I'm sensible in what else I eat I'm ok. I don't believe in being TOO strict as it's not sustainable.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Any lasagne is a good lasagne! (Except ironically one that I had in a place by Lake Garda)!

Funny if there is only one thing I can't stand it's lamb! Don't know where it came from tbh
I wouldn't choose a lamb curry normally tbh, though I love roast leg of lamb with mint jelly! I'm trying something new tomorrow so if I remember (& if it turns out ok I'll post it)!

Don't know what it is, smell, taste, just can't have it, I'm more a fish man TBH, eating a lot of Salads at the moment!