Rattling !!!!!

Nelthewire

Paid Member
Help me please... I’m beginning to loose the plot. I have a 200 cup and the cover for the passenger airbag is rattling. Does anyone know if it just unclips so I can take it off and put something under to tighten it up a bit ? Thanks a lot people :thumb:

Reactions: Beany
Are you sure it's not the glovebox door rattling? Or something inside the glovebox?

The passenger airbag thing (the bit on the side, between the door and the glovebox) just pulls off I seem to recall. You have to remove it to remove the glovebox - there's probably a guide in the How To

ETA: There is - have a look at this http://www.clio197.net/threads/how-to-remove-the-glove-box-updated-with-pics.52807/ it basically just pulls off
Hi I’m not sure if you’re familiar with the cup dash, it’s different from the standard one as it’s hard plastic and you can see a rectangle on the top for the airbag I’m 99% sure it’s that rattling because if I put my hand on it stops but it’s not a safe solution at 90mph :tearsofjoy: I’ll get a photo after I’ve finished work. Thanks

Hi I’m not sure if you’re familiar with the cup dash, it’s different from the standard one as it’s hard plastic and you can see a rectangle on the top for the airbag I’m 99% sure it’s that rattling because if I put my hand on it stops but it’s not a safe solution at 90mph :tearsofjoy: I’ll get a photo after I’ve finished work. Thanks

Ahhh gotcha, not been in a Cup and didn't realise it was different :smile:

Reactions: Nelthewire
Mines not too bad to be fair just this barsteward ! I was just wondering if anyone had removed it and if I try to will I make a mess. Do the noises carm a little as the weather warms up ?

Mines not too bad to be fair just this barsteward ! I was just wondering if anyone had removed it and if I try to will I make a mess. Do the noises carm a little as the weather warms up ?
Tbf I don’t think the weather has any affect. Most of the time it’s random, it either rattles or doesn’t

Reactions: Nelthewire