(READ) Editing Posts

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Chris, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Chris

Chris Bad cop Administrator

Hi Guys,

As you are currently aware there is a timer on editing your own posts of 10 minutes, which can be a bit of a hassle when wanting to edit older posts.

There is a way to change this, but we are unable to do it on a mass scale, meaning that the only way we can do it is to change everybody over manually, which we are prepared to do.

So if you would like the ability to edit your posts as you wish and for an unlimited period of time all you have to do is reply to this topic, if you no longer see your reply in this topic, you have been changed over and can now edit freely (we will be deleting your post in here once we've edited your account to make the edit unlimited!) We are doing it this way so we dont have to guess who wants this feature - there are thousands of users!

Please only reply in here the once.

Many Thanks
    Admin Team

Jmax and Sean197 like this.

2. Chris

Chris Bad cop Administrator

Bump. Must be more of you wanting this :wink:

3. Jimmy

Jimmy Good cop Administrator

Anymore for anymore?? :smile:

4. Jimmy

Bump Bump

Would anyone else like this done??

5. Jimmy

Most recent requests have been done, your permissions have been updated.

Any more takers??

Jmax likes this.
  6. Jimmy

All recent requests have been done. Please post in here if you would like your permissions updating. Thanks.

cliokam likes this.
  7. Jimmy

Most recent requests have been sorted - permissions updated. Please reply in the thread if you would like yours done.

sevenfourate likes this.
  8. Jimmy

Most recent request has been sorted. Anyone else/new members wanting this done, please read post #1 and leave a message in this thread Thanks!

9. Jimmy

All recent requests have been done! :thumb:

10. Jimmy

11. Jimmy

Recent requests done.

@steve11 am I right in thinking that someone has already managed to reinstate some of the photos? If so, do you know who did this?

12. steve11

steve11 Paid Member

Oz
    CLIO RS200 & MEGANE RS275-R
    Yes mate one of the admins fixed a page of them when the site changed over but I cant recall who.
    I can/will replace some of the more current pics now that I can edit my posts (cheers for that) however I no longer have the older pics.
    Thanks anyway.