Remapping

Can anyone tell me where the best place closest to Staffordshire for remapping is please, my car is not running right at all since the new exhaust went on....

I'm getting mine done in a month or so's time, so will be looking at EFI, RS Tuning, and Engine Dynamics. I know ED are about £299, be interesting to see what others are.

Thanks chaps, do we know what changes the remap will produce in the car, mine is definitely not as quick up to the 4000rpm mark, hopefully this will be bettered....

Also is there anything specific that the car needs to be before it goes for a remap if you know what I mean ie. how do people know if there engine is good for a remap

Also is there anything specific that the car needs to be before it goes for a remap if you know what I mean ie. how do people know if there engine is good for a remap

Just make sure - if you have any issues with sensors, electrical glitches etc - sort them before you go.

It should be mechanically sound (Dyno's are notoriously hard on mechanicals), and tyres are at the right pressure and in good order.

And that leads on to the fact the servicing is upto date.

***I stuck fresh plugs, oil + filter and gearbox oil in mine before remapping for example: to be safe !!!

Good luck :smile:

Just make sure - if you have any issues with sensors, electrical glitches etc - sort them before you go.

It should be mechanically sound (Dyno's are notoriously hard on mechanicals), and tyres are at the right pressure and in good order.

And that leads on to the fact the servicing is upto date.

***I stuck fresh plugs, oil + filter and gearbox oil in mine before remapping for example: to be safe !!!

Good luck :smile:

So with the list of works fine the car should be ok?

New Toyo manifold
New Miltek cat back
New plugs
Fuchs titan pro engine oil
Renault elf gearbox oil
New discs and pads all round
New Uniroyal rainsports all round
Both front springs changed
Replaced brake caliper
New handbrake cables
Removed all bolts off the cam cover and re sealed.