removing bonded spoiler

can anyone give me tips on how to remove a bonded spoiler.

i think ive gave up on the idea its not gona affect my paint work, cuz it almost definately is, i just want it off, but by still causing as lil damage to the car as possible.

superglue remover is helping, but its still a F**king ballache

Ok, so this image is of under the boot lid. Its the top right underneath the spoiler. At the bottom is the large allen bolt. At the top is the black pozzy self tapping screw. These are the only things I can see keeping it down. I hope it helps.

2010-11-04121335.gif

cheers dude, just had a nose an i only had the 2 screws where ur allen bolts are.

im hopin theres a couple more under the interior trim, if not, its all bond, which sucks balls :worried:

I don't think there will be because of the shape of the spoiler tbh. I think you might be stuck with it! Lol! Did you say you were fitting and ironing board with fake carbon caps instead? I hate cup spoilers if you can't tell! Lol! Good look with it all dude!

I put a piece of string under mine and pulled left and right - it cut through the glue but kept breaking it. Also marked the paint underneath so I would recommend pulling up towards the air (by standing on a ladder or something..) I also kept pouring nail varnish remover on the string through out and it cut through its hard work but it does come off (this was in my old clio) then polish the rest of the glue off it takes a bit of time but it leaves no marks.. remember to pull up \___/ <-- like that the two end bits being the string and the flat bit being the bottom of the spoiler

just to note when I did it it marked the paint and trashed the spoiler

didn't damage mine it was the string rubbing against it plus its only going to be on for 10 minutes or so I doubt there will be any damage as its not directly on the paint if you hit the paint with your string it'll be marked anyways