Renault Service - 25k Miles

just normal service, oil, oil filter, cabin filter, the full safety check. Fuild top up. Your looking around £200 depending if them going to do a deal or not.

just normal service, oil, oil filter, cabin filter, the full safety check. Fuild top up. Your looking around £200 depending if them going to do a deal or not.

air filter as well if its the 2 year/24k service :smile:

£200 ouch? It's annoying because I know I could service it myself, but want it to be as appealing as possible when I come to sell it.

I went and did an oil change recently as well doh.

£200 ouch? It's annoying because I know I could service it myself, but want it to be as appealing as possible when I come to sell it.

I went and did an oil change recently as well doh.

mine has never been serviced by a renault dealer - only had 1 service by an independant - rest done by me - kept the reciepts etc and to be honest is serviced way above what is required ie yearly brake service etc :tongueout:roud:

and long as you can prove whats been done/spent on it i dont see it making any difference to selling it or the price you get for it !

my second service never had a filter it was changed at my 4th/ 48,000 mile service.

didnt get charged for a filter. It wasnt on the receipt. But then again my standard filter look new as i used an itg and swapped them over for service.