Renault sport steering wheel...say what??

That's a must have!! Not so sure about it against the beige leather, but as a contrast to black, it would be just magnificent!!

Although I don't think it comes with the little coloured strip at the top of the wheel, so I'll have to pass I think

Reactions: kevlar
Look - sheeps @nutnutwelshman :smile:

Oh this has 'class' written all over it.....

Haven't clicked the link as I'm on my phone. But it's like some kind of retro 1970's flashback. Is this for real ?

TBH I'd be interested if they did a RHD version :smile:

Reactions: kevlar
And the prize for the biggest surprise upon opening a thread goes to Kevlar!

:smiley:

AMAZING!!! Do they do them in blue? I'm not sure about the purple myself.

And what a hilarious photoshop that is!

Great post mate!

And the prize for the biggest surprise upon opening a thread goes to Kevlar!

:smiley:

AMAZING!!! Do they do them in blue? I'm not sure about the purple myself.

And what a hilarious photoshop that is!

Great post mate!

It just cracked me up, gotta love people selling utter s^%*e on ebay...and sorry they appear to only be purple.

Struggling to find any words for this :smile: some people will literally put any old shite on their car won't they!

Next you'll be telling me they do eyelashes for the headlights! Oh, wait....

This amazing!

I will legitimately buy this for a member and donate the same amount to a charity of your choosing if they run with it for a week. Lots of photographic evidence must be provided.

This amazing!

I will legitimately buy this for a member and donate the same amount to a charity of your choosing if they run with it for a week. Lots of photographic evidence must be provided.

Awesome stuff! who's game...mines not a daily sadly!

Reactions: R32pete
I like it:french:
Hands won't freeze in winter and in the summer my sweaty hands dont need a towel

This amazing!

I'll get photos in suitably embarrassing places no worries. Heck......i'll even take forum suggestions and requests. I'm too old to worry over what little street-cred i may have once had !

To be brutally honest if its warm and comfy on my hands.....i might leave them on long-term :smile:

I'd like this one in Orange please and thankyou:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3Pcs-Long...353668?hash=item3d2bd48784:g:tyAAAOSwA3dYK9oG

Syer Shulver
Harleston Engineering
Units 1C - 1E Ellough Ind Estate
Ellough, Beccles
Suffolk NR32 4GA
ENGLAND

Looking forward to dreaming up some shots already. Cheers........

I'll get photos in suitably embarrassing places no worries. Heck......i'll even take forum suggestions and requests. I'm too old to worry over what little street-cred i may have once had !

To be brutally honest if its warm and comfy on my hands.....i might leave them on long-term :smile:

I'd like this one in Orange please and thankyou:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3Pcs-Long...353668?hash=item3d2bd48784:g:tyAAAOSwA3dYK9oG

Syer Shulver
Harleston Engineering
Units 1C - 1E Ellough Ind Estate
Ellough, Beccles
Suffolk NR32 4GA
ENGLAND

Looking forward to dreaming up some shots already. Cheers........

LEGENDARY STATUS my friend.

Lord above now I understand the post I read about how quickly these posts take a very quick turn.

Reactions: sevenfourate
@sevenfourate Ordered today mate i beleive the orange is aka Saffron Yellow from the seller lol :smile: I gave them your company telephone number for delivery hope thats ok.

Upon completion of your trolling please let me know the charity you want to donate too :smile:

@sevenfourate Ordered today mate i beleive the orange is aka Saffron Yellow from the seller lol :smile: I gave them your company telephone number for delivery hope thats ok.

Upon completion of your trolling please let me know the charity you want to donate too :smile:

Ha ha ha. Good man.

We'll get some good mileage out of this one I promise. Self humiliation is right up my street :smile:

@sevenfourate @R32pete do you think we should create a new thread about this, perhaps other people will sponsor our special friend sevenfourate for his dastardly deed? im willing to donate a few quid to sounds fun.

Individual requests for a couple of quid (literally) per time for charity ?

I'm in Kev !

***Dont forget delivery may be a while - a Charity thread with this in would be a great idea though when it arrives.

And i think @R32pete should choose the charity :smile:

Individual requests for a couple of quid (literally) per time for charity ?

I'm in Kev !

***Dont forget delivery may be a while - a Charity thread with this in would be a great idea though when it arrives.

And i think @R32pete should choose the charity :smile:

I think @R32pete should decide this its his call, just could be fun raise a few quid - ok keep us updated when it arrives