Renaultsport monitor?

Anyone got any pictures of the renaultsport monitor for the clio? Don't want it to be huge like the satnav.

Cheers

Yeah it isn't a sat-nav/double din size in the Meg 250 so I would imagine it is going to be the same in the 200 and will just be an improved radio display instead of a stand-alone unit.

There isn't yet, I dont think it is available until cars ready from August/September onwards

Has anyone seen any user guides on it?

The dealer was showing me the training notes they had from a course he'd done, seems you can alter throttle mapping, ESP settings and all sorts of stuff from it... it isn't just a lap timer/0-60 job.

Didn't see if anything could be downloaded from it, cool if it can!

I had a play with one in a 250 that I took out and it was great fun - very very distracting as it is soo cool lol!

Only thing is I have heard the Clio one wont have the throttle mapping or (obviously) boost pressures.

It's very cheap considering what it does and combines the upgraded radio, I can see it being popular.

Wonder if there's any info/instructions online anywhere?

To be honest, it might well be on the 200, its just on the 197 threads i have seen people post that its not a possibility. But, again, where there is a will there is a way, and some of the mods the guys do to Mk5s is amazing. From retrofitted OEM reverse cameras, skoda bluetooth handsfree kits, Mk6 steering wheels, and other mods with full oem functionality.

There has to be a way.

Its a load of toss, ive seen the one on the Megane and no doubt it would be similar.

There are far better and potentially cheaper aftermarket solutions that will do much more.