reputable bodyshop (Staffs area)

looks like im gonna need my boot respraying when i get this b*stard spoiler off my car.

Anyways, does anyone know of a good bodyshop around the rugeley/cannock/stafford area that are well priced and carry out good work.

cheers

Jay

I use Evens Halshaw in Wolverhampton, the initial reason being my dad knows the manager there. But they do good work and I think their prices aren't bad , even without the discount I get.

cool cheers arran.
im gona get this ******* spoiler off an the new one fitted and then go to some bodyshops for some quotes to repair the damage ive caused lol.

ill defo try them tho, just lookin for a select few that i can play off against each other to get a good job done at a good price

cheers mate, appreciate it. its gona be the top of the tailgate above the window thats gona be f**ked, but presume the whole boot will need doin :swear:

cheers mate, appreciate it. its gona be the top of the tailgate above the window thats gona be f**ked, but presume the whole boot will need doin :swear:

Possibly not. It depends, what colour is it?

Might be bale to blend in depending on the colour. Best to have a look at the pictures when you have them anyway :smile:

cheers mate. im gonna go over and see them later and see if they can give me a price to remove my spoiler an repair the damage, its turnin out to be a nightmare