Resetting the service interval

Hey guys/gals

Needs some advice, is it possible to reset the service interval without having to take it into somewhere with a diagnostic machine?

Im going to perform a simple service myself. I have a friend with a ramp so we are just going to change the filters and oil.

Any help would be great.

Mike

mine went into Renault for its service and it still came out with the light on which indicates the service, lol

im sure the technician couldnt get mine to reset without the engine on. the ignition was on as we were scrolling thru the displays.

some of them need both buttons pressed......strange that

so maybe some need the engine running as well which is no big deal - either way end result is a re-set!

Lol I can't believe the confusion over this!

Scroll through trip computer until service due time displayed eg. 1,234 miles to service / change oil soon / service due with either the car running or the ignition forced on.
( to force ignition on lock then unlock car, put card in reader and then hold start button for a few seconds until you hear a click and everything fires into life )

Once on this screen hold down the down button, the screen will start flashing and then the mileage will change to 12,000mls. It will then lock in the new mileage due and let go of the button.

Job done