Rossi breaks leg?

As title just seen mcn on FB gutted this ends his career moto GP gonna lose alot, a massive personality, racing God. And massive fan base already lost Hayden and simoncelli sadly, nothing confirmed as of yet but reports aren't great, should've been yourgay

Worlds biggest fan...Seen it an hour or so ago.

Other reports saying will miss a few races. In fact nowhere yet have I read 'career ending'.
Although it is supposedly on his already previously damaged tib and fib.

Let's hope that's just MCN sensationalism...

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Yeah mixed reports..... as noted the man is a god so I'm sure he will surprise us with this as well!!

Absolutely.

Although as hard as he fights at everything he does: his age is against him if this is a reasonably serious medical issue: and the level these guys need to be at to stay competitive.

Think Carl Foggarty, Mick Doohan etc

Absolutely.

Although as hard as he fights at everything he does: his age is against him if this is a reasonably serious medical issue: and the level these guys need to be at to stay competitive.

I know where you are at mate..... let's hope these reports are a little exaggerated!!

Absolutely.

Yeah as above at 38 he defies everything but lesser injuries stopped the like of hodge etc I'm truly gutted as been a fan since his 250 days he will come back from this Imo but fitness at this level is paramount and chucking a bike around is very tiring never mind nearly 270hp animals trying to chuck you off every corner

Yeah as above at 38 he defies everything but lesser injuries stopped the like of hodge etc I'm truly gutted as been a fan since his 250 days he will come back from this Imo but fitness at this level is paramount and chucking a bike around is very tiring never mind nearly 270hp animals trying to chuck you off every corner
Hodgy*

Absolutely.

And the last time he had this he was on the Yamaha superbike 3 weeks later lapping faster than they did in the SBK race the weekend before.....

Still no reports saying anything other than miss a couple of races......

FFS

"Update, 01-09-17:

Valentino Rossi VR46 Official has sustained displaced fractures of the tibia and fibula in his right leg. The Movistar Yamaha MotoGP Team wish him a speedy recovery.

#MovistarYamaha #MotoGP"