Royal Steering Wheels

Jesse James

Platinum Member
Evening People

just wondering is there a discount for forum members with Royal steering wheels or is someone from there company on here?

Cheers
Jesse

Echo of the above, afraid not!

Would be a good trader to have on board but to be honest from what I've seen they are busy enough as it is..

Echo of the above, afraid not!

Would be a good trader to have on board but to be honest from what I've seen they are busy enough as it is..

Snappy isn't even taking orders i've heard; he's that busy.

And Royal are so busy stitching away - their response time to email is quite slow....

They must love all these French cars made with sub-par leather !

I got a reply from Jack at Royal today (with an apology for lateness).

Can't quite have colour I want but he can do it for £130 + £15 fitting. BARGAIN price

Week commencing 16/01

Happy days

Reactions: Jimmy
I got a reply from Jack at Royal today (with an apology for lateness).

Can't quite have colour I want but he can do it for £130 + £15 fitting. BARGAIN price

Week commencing 16/01

Happy days

Lucky beggar living close too....

Looking forward to it. Not as much as you mind !!! :smile:

I had a quick response from Royal when I enquiried about a wheel. Should be getting it in the next few weeks.

Will be the 3rd wheel I've had from him, previous 2 were great.

Order placed with Royal no discounts but a great price none the less. 1 to 2 weeks wait Will get some pics up once received.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ive previously asked if he is interested in a group buy and he said to be honest he cant be bothered for the hassle and he is very busy as it is.........priced very well to be fair as i have been quoted £250 before by other places.

I was quoted 250 which I didn't think was to bad. Mine was 135 plus postage really bargain in that respect and from the reviews they are really really good

Glad you managed to get a good price in the end, despite the lack of a discount! Obviously a very popular company, and for good reason by the sounds of it!

Snappy isn't even taking orders i've heard; he's that busy.

And Royal are so busy stitching away - their response time to email is quite slow....

They must love all these French cars made with sub-par leather !

Must do a little dance everytime Renault announce a new car!

Having said that the 200t wheel is better..

Reactions: sevenfourate
Just got mine quoted today , looking forward to getting it done, is everyone happy with the quality of the alcantara on their wheel, im going for half half.

I am more than happy with mine will get some pics of it fitted up tomorrow when it is lighter

I have a steering wheel done bij Jack at home aswell, same as above bit with red stiching, looks absolutely superb!

Similar Thread Suggestions