RS Megane MK4

Also comes with a manual I believe.

I like the 'understated' looks (from what I can see of it). I'd really rather Renault didn't go down the route Ford did with the last two Focus RS's which look like something from Pimp My Ride.
Think the mk4 clio is a little too understated for my taste. Hard to tell what the meg looks like yet through that camo paint.
Hope it goes as well as the latest Ford RS though. That is some machine mate

i honestly dont think it looks better than mine. I like the front but mm. Looks wise i think mine is more of a eye catcher. Ill have 300+ bhp in a couple of weeks anyway :smile:

I hear you James ! I could possibly say the same about my MK3 Clio versus the MK4.....

But you could also argue that time and evolution moves on. Even if we dont :smile:

Looking forward to seeing it in some decent colours (particularly LY) and what figures it has then I'll make some comments :smiley:

What's the point of such a half assed showcase? I don't get it. Either show it properly or wait until you can.
Seriously. I wonder how much it cost them. Driving around Monaco in between F1 sessions can't be cheap. Either take the camo off and reveal it fully or wait until you can FFS.

Reactions: ///M
Seriously. I wonder how much it cost them. Driving around Monaco in between F1 sessions can't be cheap. Either take the camo off and reveal it fully or wait until you can FFS.

Agreed. Half-arsed would be the term i think....

Its ok choosing an iconic setting for the reveal. Only if your product matches the glitz of the venue though.....

Its going to be an exceptionally good car i think. You just wonder what went on in someones head to give this the go-ahead as its World (?) debut.

I'm SO glad they're offering a manual now. Looks good from what I've seen.
Picture without the camoflage, leaked from a pre-press event:

18765619_10212911979134957_7151042582369353506_n.jpg

I couldn't spot the arch vents from the Monaco coverage, are they definitely going to be there? I hope so, as per the above picture

Having seen that pic above I'm not that impressed. Not the most flattering angle for sure, but those wheels are bloody awful and the design of the rear makes it look like it has its arse in the air.

Agreed. Looks very plain, almost like a current non-VXR Astra five door. :/
I'm sure that it'll be good to drive, but Renaultsport seem to have forgotten how to make a car look special around 2012.

Reactions: ///M
come on, you can easily see how flared the arches are both in the official released pictures and the ones taken during the lap, none of the current competitors out there has a body that customized for the strongest version, confident this will be the best looking compact hothatch on the market, hope they do give us some nice colors to choose from though as for sure I will not be ordering this in white :smile: and yes I am most committed to getting one as soon as they appear on sale.