RS Monitor question

Ryster

Paid Member
First thing can I apologise for all the threads asking what may seem obvious questions, I am searching for answers using search but never get the answer I need!

So, I have bluetooth, usb and aux connections and a section in my manual telling me how to activate the monitor, my display also shows renaultsport when turning on, but for the love of god I cannot get the monitor on!

Im holding in the select function and buttom below it but it doesnt come on, both buttons work on their own but together I'm getting nothing.

Even though everything appears I do have it, is there a chance I don't? Its the renaultsport showing on the display thats confusing me as I thought this only showed on cars with the monitor?!

First thing can I apologise for all the threads asking what may seem obvious questions, I am searching for answers using search but never get the answer I need!

So, I have bluetooth, usb and aux connections and a section in my manual telling me how to activate the monitor, my display also shows renaultsport when turning on, but for the love of god I cannot get the monitor on!

Im holding in the select function and buttom below it but it doesnt come on, both buttons work on their own but together I'm getting nothing.

Even though everything appears I do have it, is there a chance I don't? Its the renaultsport showing on the display thats confusing me as I thought this only showed on cars with the monitor?!

Pressing both buttons, as in the two on the end of the stalk?

In the meg when i unlock it i get "Renault Sport" displayed and to activate the RS monitor i press both the buttons (the ones used for changing between CD/Aux/Phone) at the same time. Then appears some warning/code of conduct thing and i have to then press ok

Pressing both buttons, as in the two on the end of the stalk?

In the meg when i unlock it i get "Renault Sport" displayed and to activate the RS monitor i press both the buttons (the ones used for changing between CD/Aux/Phone) at the same time. Then appears some warning/code of conduct thing and i have to then press ok

Yes those are the buttons I'm pushing, not the ones on the stalk but I still get nothing!

Yes those are the buttons I'm pushing, not the ones on the stalk but I still get nothing!

Perhaps you dont have the RS monitor then, other than it actually working im not sure how you can check. Speaking to a renault dealer and giving the reg etc, couldn't they pull up the details and what would have be spec'd on the car?

Perhaps you dont have the RS monitor then, other than it actually working im not sure how you can check. Speaking to a renault dealer and giving the reg etc, couldn't they pull up the details and what would have be spec'd on the car?

They said it was specced!? Much confusion!

They said it was specced!? Much confusion!

When i had my 200 - dealers didnt even know what the exterior anthracite pack was, or the interior carbon pack and other occasions the different between cup pack and non cup pack.

I also had a scorpion exhaust on mine and a dealer moved my car once, he came back into the show room and commented about how good it sounded and much better than a 200 they recently had in the dealership, even questioned himself if something was perhaps wrong with the car he sold due to not sounding right...i then said mine has an exhaust fitted.... :bat:

That was all at different dealerships so basically i wouldn't go 100% by what they say, if they have been told its got something then they will just go alone with it, call another local dealer and ask them to bring the factory spec of the car up.

Was actually a post recently on the meg forum, guy brought a meg which the dealer told him and the cup pack when it quite clearly didnt...

Last edited:
IF when you get in the car before you start the engine the radio display says "RenaultSport" you have the monitor, if it doesn't you don't.

10r1mrq.jpg

IF when you get in the car before you start the engine the radio display says "RenaultSport" you have the monitor, if it doesn't you don't.

10r1mrq.jpg

Thats what comes up, just been out and tried it again and got it on. Had to push the bottom button quite hard. Already bored of it....

Yep, only worth having on the meg 250/65 for throttle mapping.

200t may also have it but I forget.

Mine comes on just like the above. And I have Bluetooth etc. but I have the original build sheet and its has the Bluetooth pack but doesn't have the RS monitor on the sheet. So I believe mine doesn't have it. But will try that trick in the morning and report back.

Similar Thread Suggestions