Sad Sad Time

If your all thinking how bad your car is at the moment with warrenty issues etc it will be nothing compared to what has happened to mine after reading this.
Minding my own business yesterday doing the dinner waiting for the misses and daughter to come back home from work/pre school when i get a phonecall from the other half in a very upset and panicy tone of voice telling me she had been involved in a crash and i had to pick up mya from pre-school then hung the phone up. In complete shock i rushed around to get semi decent to get mya but then i also phoned vicky back to make sure she was ok, she had calmed down a little and said someone had gone into her and the car was badly damaged and was going to drive it home god knows how she did it but she did, after picking mya up from pre-school i came back to find this.

P1010675.jpg
P1010681.jpg
P1010682.jpg
P1010678.jpg
P1010677.jpg
P1010674.jpg

Vicky was my main priority and made sure she was ok and mya was fed and in bed after that i came out to have a proper good luck, At first my thoughts were i wanted to kill the guy who had did this to my car and what stress he will be putting me and my family under, but came to my senses of not bothering.after owning the car from new for about 20 months now i want to cry after all the hard earned cash ive put into it to make it look like i want it and getting it nearly there some idiot driver who doesnt know the bloody high way code that well does this to my car. Insurance are going in for 100% non fault just waiting for him to admit liablity, it got picked up today to get inspected and see how much the damage is and start repairing her.
I just hope when its all done i dont get any problems and i can fall in love with it again knowing that it has been in a accident, it had only been gone a couple hours today and spotted a white 200 in worcester and i sheded a tear and just wanted to get into mine and have a proper good blast on the dual tracks, but this was not the case and currently clioless :worried: But will keep you all updated on the progress of the car.

Thanks
Rocko

Ah man that sucks but dosent look too bad ! Glad no body was hurt ! Did the bags go off? Hope you get her repaired soon

So how did it happen then? Glad the missus is ok. So gutted for you though mate, that really does make me sick seeing it, especially as it's red like mine. Puts my keyed paintwork in to perspective!

Really gutted for you mate, but at least the other half is ok and I know it looks bad but the damage doesn't look that bad. It looks cosmetic to me. Hope u can get it all sorted asap

glad everybodys ok mate better the car than the famaily
hope everythin goes ok with the car

Aw mate thats terrible! Goes to show that some people on the road shouldn't be allowed a license. Like you say I hope it get fixed quickly and painlessly, the main thing is that everyone is OK!

oh mate gutted for you, glad you mrs is ok couldve been worse if your mrs had already picked up your daughter, it looks bad but it shouldnt take too much to repair, a new bumper, front panel, reinforcer, headlight and bonnet and she'll be good as new, its hasnt touched the rad or anything so it shouldnt be too bad, do feel really gutted for you fella would be gutted if it was mine

The bonnet looks ok, and the wings, are they or does it just look that way?

the things I can see need replaced are

right light
fog lights/front bumper/grilles
undertray
front brace bar/crash bar (not sure of the name?)
front passenger side wheel arch liner

possible parts needing replaced?
new horn possible?
new bonnet catch if the bumper was ripped off possible
new airfeed pipe
wheel archs if there are broken clips?
rad looks like there are marks where the horn has hit it so it maybe broken/leaking but could just be bent fins?

it could be worse, airbags could have deployed. Least nobody was hurt, pain in sack and can understand why your ragin and wanna rip someones head off and spit down there neck. But you pay insurance for a reason. Do you know exactly how it happened??

It's an inconvenience Rocko for sure but family is all that matters. It will be back to normal soon and it doesn't look too bad from the pics.

oh man, i would still be crying now mate. like every1 else says main priority is ppl and the fact no one was injured is great.

hope the car has a speedy recovery.

sorry to hear this mate, bet youre gutted, atleast your mrs and lil one am ok thats th main thing, you should be able to fix that yourself if youre doing it with out insurance. doesnt look that bad. how it happen?

Similar Thread Suggestions