Safety devises R020 and Renault Sport Sparco harnesses help.

skippy93

Paid Member
Has anyone fitted the new black RS sparco harnesses to a Safety devises R020 cage? i am about to order 2 pairs of these but noticed this

"Renault Sport 6 Point HANS Racer is a harness designed for single seater / sports car use which require short straps."

The problem i see is the harness bar on the R020 is quite far back.

Callum

If it's the proper Renault Sport branded harnesses you should be fine as they mount onto a bar that goes across the rear shock top mounting points.

If it's the proper Renault Sport branded harnesses you should be fine as they mount onto a bar that goes across the rear shock top mounting points.
Yeah that's the ones, its just the part about the short straps made me wounder. its just an expensive mistake to make if they do not fit.

You should be fine. This is how far back the harnesses are mounted in the Cup Racers. I know that is the old Sabelt ones being Blue but they use the same mounting point

se-vende-clio-cup-iv-x98_2.jpg

Reactions: Pav
You should be fine. This is how far back the harnesses are mounted in the Cup Racers. I know that is the old Sabelt ones being Blue but they use the same mounting point

se-vende-clio-cup-iv-x98_2.jpg
Brilliant. I did have a look around for a few picks but they all seem to be like this the version one of the MK4