Saw the most unreal thing happen yesterday...[Someone else has seen him too[

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Last night, I was in the Chav wagon (Saxo) with my two best friends headed to Brighton. We were proper chavs by doing a lap of McDonalds in the marina, it's. a great place to see some totally ghastly examples of utterly chavved up crap.

After this, we headed to Madeira Drive to do some further Chav spotting and to see a friend of mine, with his girlfriend. We parked up, my friend turned up in his Saxo. We sat and laughed.

Then, a white Clio 197 (looked mint too) parked other side of my friends car, stared at us, reversed, parked next to my car, stared, reversed at and drove backwards and forwards staring at us each time he went past.

He finally parked next to my car, facing in, engine running, turned round in his seat, facing the back, started moving up and down. Thought it was weird, but it was Brighton, so nothing out the ordinary.

My friend in his Saxo wanted to show me something in his engine bay, so we got out, and I looked over at the 197, and it looked like he was bashing one out.

I looked at the handy work in the Saxo engine bay, looked over at the 197, wh flung the door open at this point - trousers and pants round his ankles, proper bashing one out and moving up and down...couldn't see what exactly he was doing, as at this point he started groaning loudly.

At this point, was time to leave. We drove off fast, went down to Shoreham, where another friend was....we told his what we had seen, and he then replied 'yeah, he sits on his gear knob with the engine running thrusting up and down while knocking one out, he's well known for doing that'

Absolutely sick, made me wonder who he was knocking one out over, or if it was the exhaust on the Saxo he was turned on by.

I am still in shock now, why would you do such a thing?!?!

Fair enough, if cars turn you on and you want to do that to your car, then FFS do it in your garage, or down a country lane, or somewhere where you cannot be seen, not in the clubbing heartland of Brighton!!!

Last edited:
The honest thing is, I was gonna get him a card out, as I thought that he would benefit from coming on here...now thinking about it, he may well have done. In the form of all the gear knobs and exhausts in people's pictures to bash one out over!

He is known for it round Brighton area apparently....that's what's so disturbing!

I own a white 197, but ive not been to Brighton in years..... just putting that out there

There really are some messed up people about though!!!

Lol.

Hope he uses protection on the gearknob. Bugger buying that Clio 2nd hand if he didnt.

Flol!!! That's well funny! Defo deserved to be shamed!!

Was it not angel?

Lollllll you boys are jokers. That is a story I thought Id never read on the forum. Another level of wrong.

You couldn't make this stuff up. It really is that wrong lol!

Being a scientist as such, I'd love to know the biology behind how his brain works!