Scenic dci engine failure light on !

Anyone no where the erg valve is on 1.5dci 62 scenic.
Bloody thing heard us discussing selling it and decided to throw up injection fault.
It has aglow plug out so think that's that issue but today the stop warning engine failure light came on. No loss of power etc just the light. Thinking it might have a egr issue but no other codes are up

on mk2 clio 1.5dci it was under the air/filter housing bolted to inlet manifold....with electrical plug
I found it I think, right at back. I replaced the glow plug and cleared that fault. But the check injection light is still on. I'm not sure the egr generates a fault code? It runs fine just lights on!

I found it I think, right at back. I replaced the glow plug and cleared that fault. But the check injection light is still on. I'm not sure the egr generates a fault code? It runs fine just lights on!

if egr faulty then engine code/light will be on as its part of the emissions system

has it been reset?

if the egr is not working and in closed position then its not usually a big issue its only when its not fully closed and is bleeding in exhaust gas it can run lumpy and cause other issues by upsetting the fuel mix...

has it been reset?

if the egr is not working and in closed position then its not usually a big issue its only when its not fully closed and is bleeding in exhaust gas it can run lumpy and cause other issues by upsetting the fuel mix...
I reset it using my reader which cleared the glow plug fault but up the road the check injection light came on. It's running fine though

not sure if you can force a regen on the dfp on the 1.5dci

also what oil you been using...should be a low "saps" type for this reason

not sure if you can force a regen on the dfp on the 1.5dci

also what oil you been using...should be a low "saps" type for this reason
Oddly I changed the oil last week before fault came up but I used the oil grade etc Euro car parts suggested. Surely it wouldn't have an effect that quick?
I've just cleared dpf code and ran it up the dual carriageway , immediately injection fault came up but not the eml light. 90 miles an hour seemed to clear dpf light. It runs fine .