Show me your decals, badges and graphics.

IMG_4206.jpg I always like to personalise my cars with subtle mods and sometimes like to add badges or decals,
With the renaultsport I think it would suit the car. Being a sport edition i wanted a subtle badge on the side. Added this it's not everyone's taste but I like it for now.
What have you guys got?

Paul

Reactions: Robert_197 and ///M
Same badge as i just stuck on my sons Meg after having a clean-up and de-badge of the back end for him this week. Not easy to see that in this pic mind.........

IMG_6093_zpsh35arkn3.jpg

Nothing much for me on the exterior (Did you only mean exterior ?). Infact: like many here - i removed most of Renaults best efforts on the boot :smile:

I have a few on the dash strip to liven the dowdy interior up a bit (Pretty dour, plasticky and bland as standard arent they) :

2_zpsfderzbun.jpg

And one on the Carbon Fibre Inlet manifold under the hood; and one more going on another bit of carbon im fitting soon:

1a_zps9eeyzgnw.jpg

Reactions: paul jennings
IMG_4207.PNG Liking the orange touches. As you say the interior is a bit no thrills, not really into changing the interior to much but have just bought these thin blue edging strips to liven it up a little and colour code it with the blue paintwork, Won't being adding as much as the pic above though :-/

I will be removing the clio badge on the back also to declutter it a bit.

Paul

View attachment 17438 Liking the orange touches. As you say the interior is a bit no thrills, not really into changing the interior to much but have just bought these thin blue edging strips to liven it up a little and colour code it with the blue paintwork, Won't being adding as much as the pic above though :-/

I will be removing the clio badge on the back also to declutter it a bit.

Paul

Yea that could look cool.....

Do you have a link to it Paul ?