Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Looking good!

All the minor changes have made a massive impact on how she's looking, very nice indeed :wink:

Black door handles and bullets maybe??

Thank-you very much ! You're right I think. A fair visual change without doing very much really. I'd done virtually nothing exterior wise upto now; being an 'oily bits' man at heart. But glad i at least had a little go....

'No' - tbh on anything more exterior wise right now unless something really hits me. I'm really happy as it is. The Silver calipers, handles, exhaust trims, RS badge and bullets all provide some welcome contrast imo.

Engine, exhaust / manifold, breathing, brakes, suspension, mapping, interior, speakers, servicing etc etc are all good and I've had a go at upgrading all these areas and more. And in the next few weeks the ongoing leather Recaro re-trim should eventually be complete.

If my middle son passes his driving test soon - the most likely scenario is this will be 'garaged' and become the 'Sunday-Sunshine special' and me and him will share a road legal 182 track car as a daily.

Something to strip, thrash, go a bit crazy on and really enjoy without worrying over anything too much.

Well. That's today's plan.....:smile:

Love the new pic Shuv, I like the fact the handles and bullets match, so in my opinion it's done! That's also good news for your wallet :tongueout:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Man your an animal! Never met anyone one who gets stuff done so effectively! I'm the same, decide to paint a room and half an hour later I'm looking for the paint brush! Lol but seriously, well done in the pace of the execution! It looks really well and in all honesty, I think yours really is the cleanest on this forum! I admire your dedication esp as it's your daily and you keep it so well.

I bet you clean the dimples in the golf balls too!

Mate, that's a bloody amazing photo. Really shows how it's all pulled together. Really looking fantastic Shuv, love all the new details. As you say, big difference for very little.

Also absolutely LOVING the idea for you and your son. How lucky he is to have such an awesome old man!

Man your an animal! Never met anyone one who gets stuff done so effectively! I'm the same, decide to paint a room and half an hour later I'm looking for the paint brush! Lol but seriously, well done in the pace of the execution! It looks really well and in all honesty, I think yours really is the cleanest on this forum! I admire your dedication esp as it's your daily and you keep it so well.

I bet you clean the dimples in the golf balls too!

Thanks bud. There was mention of my utterly anal side in the very first post way back then on this thread. And being impatient, it's normally done on a pronto timescale too. My boss loves my quality control at work. Not much passes me by... :smile:

Not sure about 'cleanest' on the forum. Maybe I just shout about it more than most. But it's pretty tidy....

You a golfer ? Mine and my fathers golf ball passion makes the Clio love Pale into insignifance. Really. As far as we know we have the second biggest collection / variance of Ping golf balls in the World right now - and sad as that may be to some it's what truly excites me. There's so much more than just the actual collecting. But that's another story....

And cheers @///M - hasn't a quick vision all turned out ok.
Helped by your renditions of course too :smile:

My sons not mechanically minded, but even as a life lesson on managing a set of spanners - the shared 'project' and both working on it could have a lot of plus's for sure.

Remains to be seen if insurance quells the notion......

Reactions: Cossers
Shuv, you're welcome. Glad I could help. And super cool to see it actually going ahead after the mockup.

As for you and your son, he'll get the idea pretty quickly I think. And I can't think of a better way to do quality father and son time. Brilliant mate.

Looks great Shuv, as ever. That photo really shows off the nice stance you've got going on too - lovely car.

Agreed on it being a great joint project if you can get the father/son 182 off the ground! Fingers crossed on the insurance side of things. Confident he'll pass the test first time??

Thanks bud. There was mention of my utterly anal side in the very first post way back then on this thread. And being impatient, it's normally done on a pronto timescale too. My boss loves my quality control at work. Not much passes me by... :smile:

Not sure about 'cleanest' on the forum. Maybe I just shout about it more than most. But it's pretty tidy....

You a golfer ? Mine and my fathers golf ball passion makes the Clio love Pale into insignifance. Really. As far as we know we have the second biggest collection / variance of Ping golf balls in the World right now - and sad as that may be to some it's what truly excites me. There's so much more than just the actual collecting. But that's another story....

And cheers @///M - hasn't a quick vision all turned out ok.
Helped by your renditions of course too :smile:

My sons not mechanically minded, but even as a life lesson on managing a set of spanners - the shared 'project' and both working on it could have a lot of plus's for sure.

Remains to be seen if insurance quells the notion......

No mate not a golfer at all, just remember you posting a few pics one time and thinking Fook me that's some collection!