Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Wheels were p/coated in gloss by me when i got it. Stood up extremely well so far touch-wood with barely a scratch on them ! "Think" i'm about to go Orange this week though. I wont know unless i do it ! Are yours Grey / Anthracite and you're thinking of going black ?

Yes mine are standard silver.
Booked in on Thursday for a full strip, blast, powder coat and crystal lacquer in gloss black.
Looking forward to it. :sunglasses:

Handles aren't too bad - can wait a while before painting I think.
Thanks for the info

£11.99!?! I'm getting some.

Need to repair the Pressure Washer at work this week so I can use it, too many twats chucking the lance on the floor and wondering after why the seals are fucked....

£11.99!?! I'm getting some.

Need to repair the Pressure Washer at work this week so I can use it, too many twats chucking the lance on the floor and wondering after why the seals are fucked....

View attachment 115803

^^^ This is the one i actually received. Pro Kleen are pretty well known (Sell in Halfords for example). Mainly for their coloured stuff though. So to get a PH Neutral, non coloured, wax safe stuff @ £12 for 5 litres delivered from a known maker: i was well chuffed !

Reactions: tombate911
Honestly didn't know there was such thing as coloured snow foam...I do like the sound of PH neutral though. Especially for that price. Might be a good base for a clay bar too..?

Because of the state of my paintwork I'm tempted to go round it twice, once on the snow foam, then again with the lube.

All caught up with your thread now!
Seats work so well, great choice!!

And those last pictures, I don't think I've ever seen the colour look so good. Stunning car! :blush:

Not seen my car all week. So was nice to find it still in the garage this morning ! And as i'd washed, dried and put it away last weekend.......it seems like a good time to get a coat of this on now !

https://carpro.uk.com/products/reload-inorganic-spray-coating-500ml-2015-edition?variant=16722289991

As recommended to me by @Antti O

And although the pics probably dont show it (As i'm applying / removing in the garage) in poor light i'm sure: The results are absolutely incredible. Expensive'ish at £20 a bottle, but if it lasts as long on the car as it says.....it certainly goes along way in use.

Although it's not as easy and quick to use as most QD sprays; the results however are in a different league due to the "Specially modified Silica (Sio2), glass nano components (5% total concentration" im sure.....which seems to be all the rage currently and something i wanted to try..........

VERY impressed, and still 10 times easier than traditional waxing.

37795027082_7a22e76f0f_b.jpg

37795027612_a0c08d732e_b.jpg

i agree. carpro's reload is top and lasts quite long. but on a black car (like mine), it can be a 'pita' to buff off. certainly if you wait too long to wipe it off. was better when i used less of the product, but still got some light smearing. never really got on with it.

i agree. carpro's reload is top and lasts quite long. but on a black car (like mine), it can be a 'pita' to buff off. certainly if you wait too long to wipe it off. was better when i used less of the product, but still got some light smearing. never really got on with it.

Ease of use V's Results peter. Depends what you're prepared to do i guess......very easy to over-apply i agree. Currently using a sponge applicator pad. To save product initially. Although still incredibly easy to get too much on one panel.

Seeing as i have time today, the cars clean and it's lovely outside - i'm using this.

I'd agree though, it's nowhere near as easy as a traditional QD spray...and when you have less time it would be far easier and quicker to use something else. Not sure any traditional QD spray would get results like this though:

The reflection of my garage door; with not much light at all on the roof......

23974925388_979f39d94c_b.jpg

Reload looks good Shuv. :sunglasses:

I've never tried it myself, I've gone down the Sonax BSD and Gtechniq C2v3 routes.
Both of which can be fiddly to remove on darker cars too.

My favourite is PolishAngel Rapidwaxx on any colour - beading similar to BSD yet the easiest product to use that you could ever come across. That and the PolishAngel Carnauba Arts range.

Both top up PolishAngel Master Sealant nicely.

I wanted to order some PERL and AF Revive the other day but they were out of stock :neutral:
You like both don't you?

Reactions: sevenfourate
Reload looks good Shuv. :sunglasses:

I've never tried it myself, I've gone down the Sonax BSD and Gtechniq C2v3 routes.
Both of which can be fiddly to remove on darker cars too.

My favourite is PolishAngel Rapidwaxx on any colour - beading similar to BSD yet the easiest product to use that you could ever come across. That and the PolishAngel Carnauba Arts range.

Both top up PolishAngel Master Sealant nicely.

I wanted to order some PERL and AF Revive the other day but they were out of stock :neutral:
You like both don't you?

Yes - reload isn't easy to get hold of. Google it and a few suppliers do have in stock though.

**Yes i do like both those products - very much so. Both in my current armoury :smile:

AR Revive i've used for years afer being pointed to it by a detailer - in that example to revive some greying plastic roof trim on a previous car. And it did that the best of anything i tried ! It CAN possibly get a little greasy on the inside if you over apply. And is more of a Gloss type finish anyway. So not much use on anything interior wise on our cars as most of that is satin. So i use it for exterior windscreen trims, rear wiper arm, bottom of the front bumper, aerial base etc. Great stuff: lasts really well and water beads off it like crazy.

PERL i'm currently using on tyres and Recaro seat plastics. Good stuff and i'll order again for sure.

PolishAngel Rapidwaxx looks like it going to have to be added to my 'must purchase' list ! Sounds really good. Just had a look at their range too. Looks pretty fresh, funky stuff :smile: Cheers............

Reactions: JMR