Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Cheers pal.

Just awaiting the paperwork from DVLA for my cherished number to be transferred over, and generally i'll be pretty happy.

Do i NEED Black Renault badges though ? (Or just rear) Has occurred to me it might look a bit better.........
Hard to say, other than you would probably need to do the front and bullets to match. I would leave it as it is for the time being , you are in the minority already having the "Clio" still on there , most get removed (mine included). I like it.

Cheers guys.

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr on the caliper painting. I quite like as they are. Not to say i wont change my mind in the future ! You suggesting i'm a Cup wannabee :giggle: lol

I'd love a stainless exhaust of some sort. For a tiny bit of noise, and piece of mind. Not sure i can be 'bothered' right now with the re-mapping.

That's part of the trouble living in the Ar5e of England. (Look at East anglia on a map for the shape......)

Stainless exhaust, tiny bit of noise? Lol dont think you will get a tiny bit of noise!!

The callipers dont have to be done red! Yellow looks good, I did it on my old 197 yellow.

Stainless exhaust, tiny bit of noise? Lol dont think you will get a tiny bit of noise!!

The callipers dont have to be done red! Yellow looks good, I did it on my old 197 yellow.

Even with a resonated cat-back system ?

Yellow is a good shout to be fair. And has me thinking.......:wink:

Or orange, even lime green would look good!!

yeah a resonated cat back system is still loud (not asbo loud)

Another few hours in the garage after work.

Lsat of the service items - Plug change tonight. Old ones looked pretty new to be fair. Still job done for another few years now........

IMG_4270_zpsnv1nxlim.jpg

And got the documents back from DVLA for my cherished number. Huge improvement in itself i think:

IMG_4267_zpsq0hdufr3.jpg

Cheers chaps. Appreciated.

I've not done alot ! Just worked through some niggles so far, along with a routine service, brake overhaul and wheel re-finishing really. I'd love to buy an exhaust IF i was guaranteed i'd have no flat spot !

But: to be fair ive got a very slight creak / rattle / lump from front nearside suspension / CV joint / drop-link, and a slight exhaust blow (Hope its not manifold !) to sort, before i can direct my efforts to aftermarket stuff.

My mechanic hasn't looked at the suspension yet, but the exhaust only blows a tiny-tiny amount for a few mins until warm, and when he was trying to locate it - it had gone before he had a chance, and by then the manifold / system was too hot to touch and feel for leaks.