Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Grabbed a nice shot this week which i've entered into this months photo comp....

Photo%20comp%201_zpsqvf11pdn.jpg

And tonight @///M has really kindly 'beautified' the shot and come up with this fantastic rendition ! THANKS Mes. This one is getting printed and going on a wall somewhere. Really chuffed to have had my pic 'Mes'd' :smile:

unnamed_zpsdck5df8l.jpg

****And for the wall-hanger.......it's now evolved into this. Clever chap Mes is - he couldn't stop !

unnamed%201_zpsmsfx2ksg.jpg

Looks awesome Shuv, if it was mine I'd be getting that canvas printed for the garage...... or above the mantelpiece but that'd probably take some persuasion :wink:

Reactions: sevenfourate
Commission for the photoshop expert who can change the car colour to liquid liquid yellow and stick my plate on :wink:

Shuv's done the hard work waking up early for it, I'll exploit that top effort!

Grabbed a nice shot this week which i've entered into this months photo comp....

Photo%20comp%201_zpsqvf11pdn.jpg

And tonight @///M has really kindly 'beautified' the shot and come up with this fantastic rendition ! THANKS Mes. This one is getting printed and going on a wall somewhere. Really chuffed to have had my pic 'Mes'd' :smile:

unnamed_zpsdck5df8l.jpg
Don't get me wrong Shuv, I LOVE this pic in both versions, but I don't see any shadow so how does it qualify for potm?

Oh no! I hope that doesn't mean that you think I am one of the privileged elite!!!? I'm one of the masses!

Ha ha - didnt mean anything by it buddy.

I just thought the car park lights / nightime / streetlight thing aspects would get covered by default. So I wanted to try to be different.

My vision was some natural sunlight inspired shadows. Which perhaps isn't as brutally obvious I agree.

If nothing else (With Mes's tweaking especially) it's about the best shot I've managed of my car.....:smile:

Reactions: Johnny 99

Ha ha - didnt mean anything by it buddy.

I just thought the car park lights / nightime / streetlight thing aspects would get covered by default. So I wanted to try to be different.

My vision was some natural sunlight inspired shadows. Which perhaps isn't as brutally obvious I agree.

If nothing else (With Mes's tweaking especially) it's about the best shot I've managed of my car.....:smile:
I took a closer look & maybe the shadows caused by the creases in the bodywork are something I missed. Like I said, I love the pics.