Shwmae

Smorgan7

Platinum Member
IMG_0650.PNG IMG_0652.PNG hi from south wales.

I bought a clio cup 200 FF in march 2016, 2011 plate with only 42k miles on the clock. It has the usual problems e.g recaros need reupholstering, alloys refurbed and few other little bits and bobs.

Already been looking through the how tos and found some really good guides that i will be using over the next few weeks. Powerflex bushes are bought and ready for me to have a day off to fit them, brembo fitting pins have also been ordered.

Stuart

Reactions: Sean197
Hi Stuart and 'welcome' to the forum. First post; and you've mastered pictures already. You'll fit in just fine..... :smile:

Car looks great buddy....having the wheels done the original colour again when it happens ?

Hi Stuart and 'welcome' to the forum. First post; and you've mastered pictures already. You'll fit in just fine..... :smile:

Car looks great buddy....having the wheels done the original colour again when it happens ?
Pictures are alot easier to upload on here compared to the other forums ive been on before.

Im unsure of what colour to go yet, i do like the anthracite colour though

Reactions: sevenfourate
Welcome to the forum, Stuart. Sounds like you have some good plans in place for your 200 already!