Signature?

I'm sorry to bother again but how did for example Shuv managed to put a link in his sig? The standard BBcode URL tags don't seem to work. Same goes for "center" tags.

Also, are pics not allowed?

Ive set it now so you can add links.

Pics just make it so people who have slow internet threads take ages to load :thumb:

Use to embed a link with text over it:

Code:
[url=link to thread]Writing[/url]

Thanks again!

I wasn't thinking about any large ones but something like the one below as "button" that refers to the thread of my car in the gallery.

T1LcMOH.png

It's only ~13KB and even a pocket calculator should be able to handle it. But I'm fine if it's not ok. It's just an idea. :wink:

Thanks again!

I wasn't thinking about any large ones but something like the one below as "button" that refers to the thread of my car in the gallery.

It's only ~13KB and even a pocket calculator should be able to handle it. But I'm fine if it's not ok. It's just an idea. :wink:

If its all the same we'll just leave it as a link. If everyone had something like that it'd make it a bit messy when scrolling through threads.

I'm sorry to bother again but how did for example Shuv managed to put a link in his sig? The standard BBcode URL tags don't seem to work. Same goes for "center" tags.

Also, are pics not allowed?

And Shuv's ability to alter / do anything with his signature has now disappeared; and doesn't show on his control panel ?

Any chance this can be looked into @Jimmy

Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: ///M
And Shuv's ability to alter / do anything with his signature has now disappeared; and doesn't show on his control panel ?

Any chance this can be looked into @Jimmy

Many thanks in advance.

Apologies for the late reply, Shuv. I've had a look and have altered some of the permissions to what they should show, however I see that there have been some subtle changes to the forum (software I think), and this is done by the senior CS Admins, and therefore above my 'paygrade'.....

Let me know if what I have done has made any difference for you bud.

Apologies for the late reply, Shuv. I've had a look and have altered some of the permissions to what they should show, however I see that there have been some subtle changes to the forum (software I think), and this is done by the senior CS Admins, and therefore above my 'paygrade'.....

Let me know if what I have done has made any difference for you bud.

Don't apologise Jimmy....

Looks like it all there in my options now.

THANKYOU for your time bud.

Reactions: Jimmy and ///M
Don't apologise Jimmy....

Looks like it all there in my options now.

THANKYOU for your time bud.

Excellent, I'm really glad that it worked Shuv. Thanks for getting back to me, and thank you too for your patience with the initial query.