Sky F1 HD

Looks like the channel is up now and it starts showing programmes from this weekend, including a few old season reviews (1990, 1991), car launches (McLaren, Force India) and bios on past drivers (Stewart and Fittipaldi).

Yup. I've sky+'d all of the programs. Just gonna have to find time to watch 'em before next weekend.

Seems as though all the motorsports are starting up at the same time. NASCAR, Aussie V8s, F1, Indycar, BTCC.

I've had it from Saturday when I got Sky HD installed..

dont forget "the f1 show" is on at 8PM on Friday I think its the first "live" show for them! Me and the missus are planned to watch it!

I've had it from Saturday when I got Sky HD installed..

dont forget "the f1 show" is on at 8PM on Friday I think its the first "live" show for them! Me and the missus are planned to watch it!

Indeed, they've been showing a loop of various footage since last Friday.

Looking forward to the proper kick-off this Friday, curry and F1 HD. Superb. :smile:

Really think Sky are doing an awesome job so far. Though I wonder how long they will maintain this high level/quality of broadcast.

Its only FP1 and FP2 but they gave it the full she-bang! Love it.

Really think Sky are doing an awesome job so far. Though I wonder how long they will maintain this high level/quality of broadcast.

Its only FP1 and FP2 but they gave it the full she-bang! Love it.

Really? I've not watched the FP1/2 yet but so far the channel has seemed a little bland TBH.

I was reading the other day (granted on a BBC website) that Martin Burndle had slagged off the beeb for fooling around and he was confident that the Sky show would have more "gravitas". To me that translates as "more boring".

Time will tell though I suppose...

Well I'm watching the catch up FP2 and they have already missed a crash that shumy had which resulted in a replaced nose cone which we also didn't get to see.. Not impressed however we'll see if the race is different..

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Priyank.A Gallery 10
L Clio General Chat 12
Chris General Chat 13
Yiannis197 Site Traders 9
F General Chat 17