Space saver spare wheel

is there a space saver spare wheel to fit the Clio 197? I realise that it will probably not clear the front calipers if I get a flat but Ill put the saver on the back and that wheel on the front if I get a front flat tyre, a bit of arising around but I hate that crappy foam stuff :-(

Sorry if it been asked before

is there a space saver spare wheel to fit the Clio 197? I realise that it will probably not clear the front calipers if I get a flat but Ill put the saver on the back and that wheel on the front if I get a front flat tyre, a bit of arising around but I hate that crappy foam stuff :-(

Sorry if it been asked before
Just to say that crappy foam stuff got me off a Cornish pitch black back road and home a couple of weeks ago. Bought a new can just incase

I bought Renault Vel Satis spare wheel it clears the calipers and it is stored inside the car they are in perfect condition mine had never been used and the tyre is 185 60 r17 but as a spare should be OK. I found two 175 55 r17 tyres which are a perfect diameter match for the standard 215 45 r17 Clio 197 tyre the 185 60 r17 tyres are about 1" bigger dia. I think a Renault Espace spare should work but I have never test fitted one but they are stored under the car so are normally in poor condition the tyre is 185 60 r17

Similar Thread Suggestions