Speedline wheel weight

Thanks mate. I may go down the route of team dynamics 1.2 as they're a lot cheaper and a bit lighter than the speedlines.

After a bit of searching the TD's are 8.1kg so actually a bit heavier than the ultras, with Allegrita's the lightest at 6.9kg

Reactions: trackspec197
Thanks for the info mate. Yeah suspected they would be but they are so cheap to buy now. Think I'm going to get a set next month and put my speedlines up for sale.

Reactions: Sean197
Do you happen to know the weight of the standard 197 wheels? I'm looking at the rotational mass difference between the 197 and the 200 wheels. Interested to see the difference bereeen both as the 200's feel lighter.

Thanks.

standard 11kg
cup 8x17 10.5kg
cup 7.5x17 10.5kg
standard 200 10.5kg
turini 7x17 8.3

64qtlt.jpg

Do you happen to know the weight of the standard 197 wheels? I'm looking at the rotational mass difference between the 197 and the 200 wheels. Interested to see the difference bereeen both as the 200's feel lighter.

Thanks.

I think it's the one labelled "standard"

Reactions: trackspec197
11kg @tombate911

I'm going for a set of TD 1.2s now. Almost 10kg saved with those. Rotational mass is quite heavy with standard wheels and discs. Glad I've already got the PF separate bell and rotor.

Reactions: suj
11kg @tombate911

I'm going for a set of TD 1.2s now. Almost 10kg saved with those. Rotational mass is quite heavy with standard wheels and discs. Glad I've already got the PF separate bell and rotor.
I think it's the one labelled "standard"

Cheers, I was considering getting two sets of wheels powerder coated and using the 200 wheels as my track wheels are they felt a fair bit lighter but It was hard to work out considering one set has wet road tyres on and the other has stiffer semi slicks on but I did know the 200's were lighter, I'd love some 1.2's!!

500 grams difference between 197 and 200 alloys is a decent amount of saving, thats 2kg off rotational mass. Alot of people add on 20mm spacers each corner adding another 300+ grams though.