200: Spotted: White 200, **60VUN

Yea that's me alright, that where I live lol.

We're you in a Clio? I didn't even notice one. See quite a few of the newer shape Clio's up here.

Really? Small world lol so do I. I was out a wall just with the other half and our little one. You where just coming up Whincroft Rd when I seen you.

Wow that is mad! I'm in Southland. Have you a 200 also?
I rarely see many about which I like, though there's a white one kicking about with a black roof and cup spoiler, makes me jealous lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: -Eddie-
Wow that is mad! I'm in Southland. Have you a 200 also?
I rarely see many about which I like, though there's a white one kicking about with a black roof and cup spoiler, makes me jealous lol

Haha literally a stone throw away! I'm on Woodview. I just picked up my 200 around a month ago having sold my 265 on. I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm driving it next!

Haha literally a stone throw away! I'm on Woodview. I just picked up my 200 around a month ago having sold my 265 on. I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm driving it next!

Have you it lowered? I've me eye out on some springs and spacers. Just need to get the right price to ship here (please tell me your selling some [emoji23])

Have you it lowered? I've me eye out on some springs and spacers. Just need to get the right price to ship here (please tell me your selling some [emoji23])

I've got Grams by Kam Racing on mine, you're welcome to take a look at some point. I got them for a very reasonable price.

Yes mate definitely, give me a shout some time!
I'll pm you my number for some time your free

That's actually perfect because @Cossers has the H&R springs and said I can take a look then I'll see what both look like on the car [emoji846]

Reactions: -Eddie-
Yes mate definitely, give me a shout some time!
I'll pm you my number for some time your free

Sounds good. I'm in pretty much every night anyway, the joys of having a 4 month old :smile: lol

Reactions: Roshi69