Spring clean!

Awesome I'll keep an eye out! I cant keep out of mine at the minute, it failed it's MOT on emmissions last week with a couple of hairline cracks around the center silencer in the mid pipe, so I went to silver systems in leek and had a new straight pipe made from the cat to the back box, dear god it sounds so much better without the scilencer! [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I had mine taken out because of the same situation, I had AA Silencers in Stafford put a new box in with proper welds this time, tempted to have them make me a bespoke stainless, they will do it and try different boxes so you can have the right sound...
How much louder is it?

Good bunch of lads at AA they did my cousins 197 cat back system, made an awesome job of it!
I'm in love with the sound of it now mate, it's a straight pipe from the cat to a miltek back box, I was worried about it being too loud also, but it's just right, it's still quite enough in the low rev range but it defiantly growls and pops alot more now when you put your foot down haha, highly recommend it!

Cracking car, cracking colour. Get the front splitter and rear Cup spoiler bought now, you know you want too!
Cheers dude [emoji106] Please stop I don't need more persuading Hahaha my will powers only so strong, I want them really bad but unfortunatly with the new exhaust system and itg panel filter I'm having a nightmare with flat spots, so she's booked in at the start of next month for a remap and rolling road, then after that's sorted I have a load of work I want to get done, new disks and pads all round as they were all advisories in the mot luckily so was one of the rear wheel bearings so I can kill two birds with one stone, steering wheel recondition with royal, rear cup spoiler, I've seen an awesome mesh grill set somewhere for the front end which I'd be interested in, wheel spacers, maybe lower a mm aswell? The lists endless haha when I get started I may start a project thread but it'll only get updated once a month or when the funds allow, but if I start any of that before booking a holiday I fear my girlfriend may kill me! [emoji23]

Reactions: LOCKE

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bucko Interior and Audio 0
av4625 Suspension, Brakes & Steering 5
D Gallery 42
H Gallery 14
Red Cup Detailing 10