Sprint booster mod

Hi
im new to renaults but wtf is a sprint booster

In a nutshell it speeds up the throttle response for the fly by wire throttle. Eg 10% pedal travel gives you 30% throttle.

(Figures for example, not sure what the exact ones are but gives you an idea)

Can you guys write some reviews here in the topic?

I've found a lots of threads about the SB and read nothing but positive feedback.

Even filmed how our TB (64mm in my case) works in order to compare it later when the SB arrives.

[video=youtube_share;WTv658wjNCM]http://youtu.be/WTv658wjNCM[/video]

Can you guys write some reviews here in the topic?

I've found a lots of threads about the SB and read nothing but positive feedback.

Even filmed how our TB (64mm in my case) works in order to compare it later when the SB arrives.

[video=youtube_share;WTv658wjNCM]http://youtu.be/WTv658wjNCM[/video]

Personally i think its the best and cheapest mod you can do to these cars. Totally transforms it. The car feels really sluggish when you turn sprint booster off after using it for a while :lol: It makes HT and rev matching far easier and more precise and makes quick shifts quicker so potentially may have a small effect on the 0-60 time.

I think it could/should make a difference in the rolling starts too.

Unlikely. Not unless you have zero flatspot.

I like my sprint booster, but it never defers from the green setting. I found it too hard to drive round a track with red, you cant balance the throttle very well.

I've had a "spirited drive" against a 200 with no SB, and it made no noticeable difference in straight lines in terms of getting the power down quicker via throttle response or anything.

I to keep it on green for everything, it was great for track. I didn't even try red on track because I know when I'm flying around a circuit I can't be progressive on the throttle in red mode haha.

It will be done soon,,I just haven't had the time recently with doing brake callipers and work. I'll get it done shortly and post a how to

I've figured this one out now, and it fully works on my car. Been on for 3 days and the switch responds even better than the sprint booster one. (You don't have to hold the switch down for a while now) I'm currently righting up a how to and it will be up some time this week