Sprint Hillclimb 197

See I don’t mind the white for the rear. I did use to own a pair eons ago but they’re made of foam and tore easily… I’ve seen places like kam and maybe ktec do them but with the horrendous lettering…

Might just have too thanks

See I don’t mind the white for the rear. I did use to own a pair eons ago but they’re made of foam and tore easily… I’ve seen places like kam and maybe ktec do them but with the horrendous lettering…

Might just have too thanks
Yea couldn't bare the lettering cam uses :tearsofjoy:

He will do two whites as well if you prefer. I’m so used to seeing southern irish cars driving around and I think they look weird with white rear plates :tearsofjoy:

What’s the bracket on the front for? I’ve seen them on a few cars before and never worked it out
Yea its a beam splitter for timing
Is the beam splitter something that is required by regulations or is this down to the individual to choose if they want to run it?
There are regulations about having it and about its size. Mine is a bit big lol
But the final regs for a specific event will often remind you to have it and then say something like “Don’t come crying to us if you don’t have it and you don’t get timed”

I think its almost like a historical thing that they have just kept (I could be wrong). A friend of mine forgot to put it on one day and seemed to have no issues with the current timing equipment.