Sprint rear spoiler

Just bought a Sprint rear spoiler from Ktech. :smile: should be with me tomorrow. Only thing is i've not even got the car yet lol. Delivery date is 2nd Week in Oct but started buying early haha. I had my heart set on the cup spoiler but after a good think i've decided it looks a bit too much one the road car lol. Thats only my opinion, each to their own ;-) i think the sprint is nice and subtle. Not long now, Only about 6 weeks to go :-(

hey mate, i've got one on order from k-tec as well but not gonna be with me till mid sep :worried: i was thinking about cup spoiler but was 100% sure on it. Gonna email them on thursday and see where about it is :smile:

Have you ordered a sprint one or a cup one.? When did you order is because i only ordered mine on sat night and ive just had it delivered today so weird if your still waiting for a sprint one :-S

I've ordered the sprint one, got it today/yesturday. It's in bodyshop gettin sprayed, so when it's fitted will take pic and post it on here. :smile:

I've ordered the sprint one, got it today/yesturday. It's in bodyshop gettin sprayed, so when it's fitted will take pic and post it on here. :smile:

What did you get with yours? I only got a tube of bonding adhesive. Did'nt get any screws and dont know if i was supposed to. A few on here have said they got some fixing screws with theirs too. Might give them a ring to find out.

if any of you have a black car, i have one of these sprint spoilers on my clio, i think the pic of the black car on the ktec website is actually mine lol. im wantin a cup spoiler, so if anyone wants to swap, hit me up with a PM or summit.
an as to fixin, mines bolted on with a bolt eitherside an some bond i think :thumbsup:

The Renault Sport spoiler show in the link above and the K-Tec sprint are different now aren't they? I think K-Tec have changed the design of it now and put the price up. The new sprint is more like that on a 182, all be it slightly bigger and without the 3rd brake light actually in the spoiler iteself. The Renault one is slightly smaller in overall size, sits slightly higher and has an air gap beneth it, having only 2 contact points with the boot lid, rather than being in contact entirely. I think that's the difference anyway!

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2719&catid=14&appid=3&pic=3

Oh and another good thing is that the Renault one is genuine, plus its cheaper!

It is nice, but I thought it was quite dear. Is it about £200? Looking forward to getting my Sport spoiler fitted on Monday!