Steering wheel differences between Cup and FF

tomislavp4

Paid Member
Hello all! So a member on the forum is selling a steering wheel which I intend on buying but it is a Cup wheel and my car is a FF. So the wheel he is selling doesn't have the cruise control buttons and mine does.

Now I need those buttons to be functional so I as wondering if anyone knows whether I can just swap them over from my steering wheel to his. I assume the wheels themselves are the same with the exception of the air bag cover and maybe some wiring.

Can anyone confirm this?

iirc cup wheel isnt leather and is a thinner rim as its just a plastic wheel compared to that on a ff 197/200

iirc cup wheel isnt leather and is a thinner rim as its just a plastic wheel compared to that on a ff 197/200
So the mad men actually made two different sets of wheels? A bit unnecessary, isn't it?

Anyway, thank you for the help.

So the mad men actually made two different sets of wheels? A bit unnecessary, isn't it?

Anyway, thank you for the help.

No it was taken from a lower spec MK3 Clio, same with the dash etc, as they were lighter, so it already existed.

Hello all! So a member on the forum is selling a steering wheel which I intend on buying but it is a Cup wheel and my car is a FF. So the wheel he is selling doesn't have the cruise control buttons and mine does.

Now I need those buttons to be functional so I as wondering if anyone knows whether I can just swap them over from my steering wheel to his. I assume the wheels themselves are the same with the exception of the air bag cover and maybe some wiring.

Can anyone confirm this?
I have swapped mine successfully..