Stud and nut conversion ??

Cliosport-carl

Winner - POTM May 2017
Gold Member
Possibly another asked question however I have looked and couldn't find much.. I've got 10mm rear axle spacers and am going to get 10mm pms spacers for the front.. do people run different size studs ?? Due to there being lots of thread out of the end. If so what are people running and any pictures??

on the PMS website it does say that a 83mm kit will be ok for a 20mm spacer is this not the case then ??

I'd say there would be little thread protruding through the nut at the front. The rear will be better. PM your email address and if I can find a pic' I'll send it over.

I'd say there would be little thread protruding through the nut at the front. The rear will be better. PM your email address and if I can find a pic' I'll send it over.

Thanks for the pics buddy I've decided to go 90 front and 75 rear when I get them ..

I'd stick with 82 rear if it were me it makes the amount of thread protruding front and rear very similar

Rear Stud , get 82 mm not 75mm. We spent a lot timing working out stud lengths with the spacer size and we've got it bang on.

90mm stud fronts

I went ahead and got them I've got 90mm front and 75mm rear I worked out that with the disk on the front being about 5mm thick then getting the extra spacer on the front it's less noticeable mind you it doesn't really matter here are some pics just after paint

IMAG2524.jpg IMAG2516.jpg IMAG2513.jpg