Stuff that really doesnt float my boat

You must have the radio on whilst mosaic tiling a face pierced spurs fans wall who swears a lot whilst looking down at you?

Reactions: Jim_
Tottenham supporters
Tottenham fc
Anything spurs

3 English teams I cant stand:

Spuds - their only ambition is to finish ahead of Arsenal! 20 years and still trying.
West Ham - apparently won the World Cup single-handedly, and play football the 'West Ham way', whatever that is.
Liverpool - One of Europe's 'biggest clubs', sick of hearing about the 70's and 80's

Reactions: ///M
3 English teams I cant stand:

Spuds - their only ambition is to finish ahead of Arsenal! 20 years and still trying.
West Ham - apparently won the World Cup single-handedly, and play football the 'West Ham way', whatever that is.
Liverpool - One of Europe's 'biggest clubs', sick of hearing about the 70's and 80's

Leicester 3 - 1 Liverpoo

:smiley:

Oh how I laughed!

Leicester 3 - 1 Liverpoo

:smiley:

Oh how I laughed!

I still hope Leicester go down though, Paul Merson was right that they are a bunch of average players and it's shocking how they couldn't play like that for Ranieri!

I still hope Leicester go down though, Paul Merson was right that they are a bunch of average players and it's shocking how they couldn't play like that for Ranieri!

Absolutely ridiculous mate. I still don't get why Claudio didn't revert back to the system that was so successful last season. As soon as they did against Liverpoo it was straight back to how they were. Bugger all possession but three goals. At least give it a go.

But yep, totally agree, it's inexcusable and the sacking was a disgrace. Will lose no sleep what so ever if they go down.

Reactions: Sean197
Ignorance and arrogance really grind my gears.

Other than that I'm so laid back that anything goes......