Sunstrip pictures..........

have to say that they are growing on me lads..considering some myself now..
this place is dangerous..thought i was done modding :excited:

....says the man who baby is currently having a heart transplant :smile:

Yours (Being quite low / aggressive looking with wide tyres etc) would look FAB with a strip IMO.

Reactions: Pav
Tried fitting one to mine today, had it spot on and could have uploaded pics tonight but I f*cked it up and then lack of patience lead to a hissy fit and me tearing it off the car! I'll try again when the replacement arrives!

Tried fitting one to mine today, had it spot on and could have uploaded pics tonight but I f*cked it up and then lack of patience lead to a hissy fit and me tearing it off the car! I'll try again when the replacement arrives!

Which one Ben ?? Spill the beans........Intrigued :smile:

....says the man who baby is currently having a heart transplant :smile:

Yours (Being quite low / aggressive looking with wide tyres etc) would look FAB with a strip IMO.
only thing im worried about is the rain sensor..will it not cover it up then??

only thing im worried about is the rain sensor..will it not cover it up then??

Either carefully cut a small hole in it for the sensor - or get one shallow enough: so its above it at that point.

Loads of different depths on ebay. I just searched "Matt Black sunstrip" and they start from £3.99 delivered.

**I saw carbon look too :smile:

Either carefully cut a small hole in it for the sensor - or get one shallow enough: so its above it at that point.

Loads of different depths on ebay. I just searched "Matt Black sunstrip" and they start from £3.99 delivered.

**I saw carbon look too :smile:
link pls :good:

Once you start....can never truely be finished modding...hence why I'm trying, struggling mind, to not start anything.......yyyyyet.

Similar Thread Suggestions