SuperPro bushes

Anyone with any experience of SuperPro bushes please.

After having a wee look on YouTube, they seem incredibly well designed and thought out.

The internal surface where it adjoins the metal sleeve are knurled so that they hold the grease and the ends are finished so that they don't overlap the metal sleeve and cause stiction.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Anyone with any experience of SuperPro bushes please.

After having a wee look on YouTube, they seem incredibly well designed and thought out.

The internal surface where it adjoins the metal sleeve are knurled so that they hold the grease and the ends are finished so that they don't overlap the metal sleeve and cause stiction.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

I've not used them but I've heard various people who own various cars say they're better than powerflex - if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerflex have the knurled internals too. Main difference is the rear wishbone bush, it's like a spherical design to allow free movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My work is all being completed on the 7th and 8th September, so I’ll be in a position to comment after that. It may be difficult to single out the bushes improvement singularly due to everything I’m having done, but I’ll give it a go. I should be able to say if they cause noise and vibration however as everything else bar my springs are OEM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: kevlar
My work is all being completed on the 7th and 8th September, so I’ll be in a position to comment after that. It may be difficult to single out the bushes improvement singularly due to everything I’m having done, but I’ll give it a go. I should be able to say if they cause noise and vibration however as everything else bar my springs are OEM.

Sounds good my mot is being completed on the 4th, so im in no rush - just been reading some other forums and seems the super pro is a worthy upgrade.

How much more harsh is the ride with poly bushes on the suspension components? it's one job I never got round to on the 172 cup. Worked wonders for my e46 with dull wallowy handling but the clio is great off the bat, I don't want to make it a pain to drive day to day.

Did you have these fitted?

I
I had them on my 36 and 46, both made it feel really stiff and positive, although too much for the average joe with no knowledge of cars IMO.

Interesting you say that, I feel like they were on par. I had red which was 80sha which their website says is close to normal rubber bush sha. I thought purple Powerflex and the like were closer to 90.

Having some of these fitted on the 26th sept with upper and lower joints was told they are superior to power flex also advised to go for the negative camber option.Not sure if this will be a good thing or a bad thing with the set up of the 200.

Having some of these fitted on the 26th sept with upper and lower joints was told they are superior to power flex also advised to go for the negative camber option.Not sure if this will be a good thing or a bad thing with the set up of the 200.

Can I ask where you bought them ?

Interesting watch Marc, they told me Super Pro bushes are a lot better engineered than power flex and your link shows this,Also Super Pro wont make a bush for a car if it wont improve the cars handling in anyway seem a better option to me than the power flex.