Supporting Shuv!

@johnny.

Gordini isnt available 9th - 18th April.

If any dates other than those would make you a possible - shout now !

We are looking to drive down Sat am. Stay Sat night....come back Sunday sometime.

Tbh I have no plans to be down south apart from the breakfast meet at the moment but if I am around whenever you go I'll let you know. However I thought it was supposed to be a trip for you & your wife.

Enjoy your stay Shuv. I hope we have taken your mind off things for at least a moment. I've never met you but you were one of the first to reply to my threads when I started posting regularly and of course we have the 'biker' connection. :wink: You are one of the cornerstones of the forum.

Colin

I'm a bit late catching up on this thread, again! Genuinely moved by your response Shuv, it means the world to me, and I'm sure everyone else, that this has made you and your wife as happy as it has.

Everyone's said it already, but you are a great part of this forum and your contributions to it over the time you've been on have been so welcome. It was a pleasure to meet you at the Christmas do and also to talk to you when we had that chat about biking, and all the times we've been in touch on the forum about POTM etc. You are one of life's good guys and we're all so glad that we could make you and Mrs Shuv smile :smile:

Thankyou so much for all the kind words and smoke blowing guys !

I'd like to think i'm a giver in life and here hopefully; and its hugely appreciated and really nice to know the support i clearly have.

To know the people you hang out with - have your back; is really something else.

Right. Enough gushing :smile:

Here's a quick phone snap - of some of my Motorcycling prints on my stairs / landing.

Years ago in the 2-stroke days i was a huge Mick Doohan fan, then a Carl Fogarty follower.....and as you know now; a real Valentino Rossi fan.

IMG_6090_zpsrhx1ikbz.jpg

IMG_6089_zpsdjpqnhws.jpg

IMG_6091_zpss2uyobtw.jpg

So what id like to do with the awesome Minichamps Helmet you guys all bought me :smile:

.......is get it mounted in a perspex case on a shelf - right here below my Valentino prints (Centre one is hand signed by Valentino and also from Grand Prix Legends the same as the helmet !)

IMG_6088_zpscrynovsd.jpg

Just to give you guys an idea of my appreciation and to show you my plans for it !!

:smile:

O
Wow Shuv!

You have found a great wife! My dad got a picture of a helicopter once and he had two choices where to put it - office or garage, the stairs/landing wouldnt have even been a contemplation!
one of my customers has a full naked pic of her halfway down the stairs. Up and bloody down all week I was

Reactions: sevenfourate
Wow Shuv!

You have found a great wife! My dad got a picture of a helicopter once and he had two choices where to put it - office or garage, the stairs/landing wouldnt have even been a contemplation!

With that and the golfballs it just saves alot of painting Chris :smile: