Thank you to Paul

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Thank you Paul for you dedicated, hard work and efforts as a Moderator making this site the great place it is today.

When you became a Mod on here, the site was small and quiet, and you, along with Woody, Maz, Roy and the rest, really worked hard to make it bustling.

It's a shame that your work and home commitments have been so heavy, but we really enjoyed having you modding on here.

I'm sure everyone will join me in wishing you all the best in your new job fixing LIBOR rates and bankrupting the country :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: and we hope you will still stay on here (i'm sure you will, you are part of the furniture!)

Thanks again

Mike, Jase and MikeDX
(and everybody else)

:ban: :f1team07: :woody:

From memory, I think Paul become a mod when we signed up.

Feels like such a long old time ago.

Paul was the one that took me under his wing when I joined the mods on here still ain't learnt anything from him:kiss:
No thanks for your help mate your a good un:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Paul for the time and effort you have put in laying the foundations for the forum for the future, a genuinely nice pleasant bloke on the few occasions I have met him

All the best for the future and keep us posted on the next banking crisis, beforehand this time.....please

Thanks all! I will still be floating around, but currently I just have too much on to spend the time the site deserves!

Cheers!