The back end looking weird?

I'll be honest, I think it looks like something's missing because of the rear blacked out window! I just looked at a pic of the rear of mine and I think being able to see the seats in the background adds depth, that an the Clio badge missing. Just my thoughts
Mine from the rear

IMG_0941_zpsl3ra4tq5.jpg[/URL]

Know it's not a 200 but from ther rear...

Have to say do like shuv's spoiler though!
I must say, the pics definitely do look much worse.

In person i think it looks good with the minimalistic back end and the shiny reflections of the tinted windows really looks well with the back back lower bumper.

Example here even looks a bit better lol.564bd647dec2bd1dcd859125a70542cd.jpg

Just my thoughts bud, I like the minimalist look with a lot of things but that can go hand in hand with looking plain sometimes too by its very nature

Very true.

My hatred was silver on white, hence the black badges, then the 'C L I O' under it looked tragic in silver so they came off lol

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I absolutly hate silver too but more on a black car, I actually sprayed the chrome badges on my Vxr with rear light tint and they now look like smoked chrome although it's hard to get right and it does chip very easily as you can't key the surface

image_zpsueo2sqlg.jpg[/URL]

Reactions: Roshi69
Another option if you want a bit of noise is the KTec induction kit. Doesn't break the bank, works well, and sounds bloody amazing. I'd go for that before an exhaust if you're not wanting to shell out too much.

Another option if you want a bit of noise is the KTec induction kit. Doesn't break the bank, works well, and sounds bloody amazing. I'd go for that before an exhaust if you're not wanting to shell out too much.
I wanted an induction kit for mine but read these engines don't like them something to do with heat soak. Hopefully this is not true as I'd love one. Got a link to the ktec kit matey.

Paul

I wanted an induction kit for mine but read these engines don't like them something to do with heat soak. Hopefully this is not true as I'd love one. Got a link to the ktec kit matey.

Paul

Hi Paul.

Many of the kits do suffer from heat soak but the KTec kit comes with a heat shield to minimise that.

It's on the KTec site mate. Plus plenty of vids of it on YouTube. Honestly, I was going to spend a small fortune on a full carbon Maxi Evo set up but Sean at Jade Developments persuaded me to go for the KTec kit. I'm happy I did, it's really well behaved at part throttle but sounds immense when you have your foot down.

For the price, I can't recommend it enough.

Reactions: paul jennings
Hi Paul.

Many of the kits do suffer from heat soak but the KTec kit comes with a heat shield to minimise that.

It's on the KTec site mate. Plus plenty of vids of it on YouTube. Honestly, I was going to spend a small fortune on a full carbon Maxi Evo set up but Sean at Jade Developments persuaded me to go for the KTec kit. I'm happy I did, it's really well behaved at part throttle but sounds immense when you have your foot down.

For the price, I can't recommend it enough.

Thanks matey. Sounds perfect. I Will look into this.

Paul

I have to say mine does sound well, pair it up with the ktec decat and ss exhaust and then you talking :smile:

I have to say mine does sound well, pair it up with the ktec decat and ss exhaust and then you talking :smile:

Fully agree with that! Doing both completely transformed our car. But even with a standard exhaust I still think it would be a winner. Makes it sound like you've had it stroked out to 2.5ltr and stuck throttle bodies on. Love it.

Best first mod for these cars I think. Stick a good exhaust on and some proper suspension and that's all you need with these I think. Just need to drive it like you stole it and it's a whole world of fun.

Fully agree with that! Doing both completely transformed our car. But even with a standard exhaust I still think it would be a winner. Makes it sound like you've had it stroked out to 2.5ltr and stuck throttle bodies on. Love it.

Best first mod for these cars I think. Stick a good exhaust on and some proper suspension and that's all you need with these I think. Just need to drive it like you stole it and it's a whole world of fun.

Hear ya, just gald all was done to mine, saved me a fortune :smile:

Plenty to choose from op :smile: there is never a wrong choice at the end of the day, just your own reasoning, I like it without a spoiler because I feel it exaggerates the width of the rear arches, esp when running spacers and h&r springs :smile:

Plenty to choose from op [emoji2] there is never a wrong choice at the end of the day, just your own reasoning, I like it without a spoiler because I feel it exaggerates the width of the rear arches, esp when running spacers and h&r springs :smile:
First thing in going to do is lower and add spacers (when i work out the right ones for each other) lol.

After that I'll maybe see but definitely going going to lower first now [emoji4]

Then I'll reassess what's next after i have it sitting nice

Reactions: Cossers
First thing in going to do is lower and add spacers (when i work out the right ones for each other) lol.

After that I'll maybe see but definitely going going to lower first now [emoji4]

Then I'll reassess what's next after i have it sitting nice

I would, astetically its amazing the difference it makes I can assure you, think about even a 15 mm spacer too! Mines on 20, really looks the biz in real life :smile: