The Definitive What Wheels Thread...

Going OT here but yours and Simos are my favourite RS' ever ;/

Cheers Deaks, Simo's was/is my favourite !
I miss my old 197 sometimes, i should never have sold it. Just dropped a Megane lump in there instead.

Again abit OT but where would one get hold if the AP set up an how much roughly? I'm looking at them and the Godspeed setup at the moment

PM'd you Dan

I just got my evo corse 8j17 delivered today. i'm just waiting for my tires, turns out ad08 are really hard to come by in belgium :smiley:
I'l upload a pic as soon as possible :smile:

20130112143148.jpg

set-72157632958162641

evocorse 17x8 et65
the only downside that i can think of is that they are for racing use only, so there is no way to fit any centre caps.
the price is around €900 or £790

Do the raider wheels throw out the speedo or handling on the standard 200 also what price are these normally and what tyre size do these require?

Last edited:
Do the raider wheels throw out the speedo or handling on the standard 200 also what price are these normally and what tyre size do these require?

No, although the Raider wheels are 18's I think the tyre profile is 40 instead of 45.. I could be proved wrong though :wink:

What are the cheapest alloys available that fit the 197 If I bought new?
I'm looking for some spare ones for trackdays/winter.
Obviously 2nd hand would suit me fine in pretty much any condition as long as they are not buckled!

Reactions: wanger
I want to spend half that max to be honest

thats the thing you pay £300 for new wheels there either going to look crap, or general be crap, second hand market however will be your friend