The ONE GW R27?

IMG_3524.PNG
Is this the one UK Glacier White R27 in existence? Had a quick look into it and it's done over 100k and it's got speedlines on it, and black badges... just wondered if anyone knows the car and if it's the genuine car or a rep?

Yeah I like the story behind the car, there's just a few things about the car though, 08 plate so a late registration 500/500 car, the anthracite centre caps on the "wrong" wheels. Either way it doesn't matter to me I just saw it and thought "oh my god there it is!" I'd like to think the original car is still in the family

It could be a replica, or has been changed (would be a shame to alter such a special car??) but hopefully it is the one, it would be good to think it's still doing the rounds!

Just a standard one with stickers that look too smooth and silvery to be OEM.

Looks good but putting R27 stickers on a car that isn't an R27 looks really daft to me.

Biggest give away is the washer jets.

To remove them and not have two big holes it would need a new bumber and the water pipes removed or blocked off.

clio-rs-500th-2.jpg

Biggest give away is the washer jets.

To remove them and not have two big holes it would need a new bumber and the water pipes removed or blocked off.

View attachment 114294

Are you saying all R27 have the same lights?

I would have thought the headlights were the bigger giveaway as you wouldn't have headlight washers on standard halogen lamps?

3 types of headlights are available on a 197. Silver halogen lamps, Then black surround projector lamps using halogen bulbs or black surround xenon's with headlight washers which is what I believed all R27's had?

I would have thought the headlights were the bigger giveaway as you wouldn't have headlight washers on standard halogen lamps?

3 types of headlights are available on a 197. Silver halogen lamps, Then black surround projector lamps using halogen bulbs or black surround xenon's with headlight washers which is what I believed all R27's had?

I realise this but you had to spec the R27 with Projectors or Xenons. Mine has the basic lights unfortunately.