The secret(s) behind British license plates

Cars registered in the county of Kent start with 'G' as Kent is known as the Garden of England

And to make matters worse, cars registered GA to GN are registered in Kent, GO (or whatever the next legal letter is) to GZ are registered in Sussex :tongueout:

Reactions: Johnny 99
Must be quite confusing for your cops sometimes. :laughing:

I understand that certain numbers or combinations have to pe quite valuable. Of course old ones will have a certain one and I also saw some sick combinations on some super cars and these plates presumably cost as much as my Clio.

I wish we could have real personal and "multiple car" plates like they've in Austria for example. There you can have an B-CLIO 1 for example which you can use on multiple cars IIRC.

In response to you saying some are quite valuable.. Afzal Kahn (Kahn Design) is selling his reg "F1" and its valued at £15,000,000, not bad going for a bit of plastic on the front and back of a car!

Hopefully he'll get the money and retire from turning prestige cars into shite chav-mobiles.

Whoever has the £15m to spend to buy it should do us all a favour and use the funds to make sure that style shy pretend posh chav twunt never gets let near a car ever again!

:smiley:

Reactions: Sean197
Whoever has the £15m to spend to buy it should do us all a favour and use the funds to make sure that style shy pretend posh chav twunt never gets let near a car ever again!

:smiley:

Just had a quick look at his cars for sale. The business model seems to be to stick 22s and a bodykit on a range rover or jeep then paint it 2 tone and ask 300k for it :money::think:

Reactions: ///M
Just had a quick look at his cars for sale. The business model seems to be to stick 22s and a bodykit on a range rover or jeep then paint it 2 tone and ask 300k for it :money::think:

Fair play to him, fleecing rich folk who can barely dress themselves of their millions is quite the line of work if you can get it!

They're absolutely laughable. I see one of his abominations near work from time to time. It's utterly hideous and it's FAR from his most offensive effort!