Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
A baby now ;/;/

I pointed at the car and the cat and said "those are the babies!"

Didn't go down too well lol!!!!

Help? :wink:

D'oh!

lol that would be my exact response mate, 2 cats, 2 RS Clio's there our babies :wink:
plus kids are smelly, expensive and noisy

For a Mars bar and a can of pop ill get you 10minutes in the X-Ray at work...

Either that or get divorced :smiley:

Have kids.
Felix is the only good thing to come from being married to my ex.
There is no reson why you can't have a 197 and kids.
Felix loves cars and coming to shows with me.

Have kids.
Felix is the only good thing to come from being married to my ex.
There is no reson why you can't have a 197 and kids.
Felix loves cars and coming to shows with me.

This is what I have actually been thinking believe it or not, but it sends the shits up me thinking I might have a kid to look after lol.

Bloody Valentines hey! Is she not happy with a box of chocs lol!!! :wink:

I cant comment on what its like to have kids (too young, thank god) I can see why you are worried though - its not for me, not for a long time at least. As rich has said noisy and expensive aren't exactly what anyone wants, but then clios are the same lol!

You can always think of it another way... If she wants a baby, then you can obviously ask for something too!!! Meg 250 etc etc lol!

This is what I have actually been thinking believe it or not, but it sends the shits up me thinking I might have a kid to look after lol.

in the space of 5 years I got married, had felix, got divorced, became a single dad. (married again now though)
wouldn't have had it any other way. If I can do it anyone can. There is nothing to be scared/worried about having kids as no matter what you do you can never do wrong in their eyes.
Kids are great, they love you and look up to you in a way that noone else can.

If you wait till you can afford kids you will NEVER have them.

We're planning on having kids in the not so distant future. There's no way i'm selling my 197 though :001_unsure:

There's bound to be a compromise in there somewhere...! Pregnancy is apparently 9 months long so you get used to the idea of having a baby.....(nothing to do with it growing properly at all......)
Plus there's a thread on here about whether you can get a child seat in the Clio, and it seems to be OK....Good luck!

but it sends the shits up me thinking I might have a kid to look after lol.

+1 to that, the thought of kids scares me to death. If Gem fell pregnant I think i'd either cry or have a heart attack, or both lol

On the up side, Recaro do baby seats. How cool would it be to have one of those behind a set of Recaro front seats :smile:

"I got married, had felix, got divorced, became a single dad."

"wouldn't have had it any other way."

lol I am sure you would, that's not an ideal route to take.

On the up side, Recaro do baby seats. How cool would it be to have one of those behind a set of Recaro front seats :smile:

thats a good enough reason to have kids.

i've three kids there part of life and who you are and never let kids be an excuse for not having the car you want, or having to get rid of the car you've gt thats simply rubbish i've the clio and 2 mini's, most of my cars have been 2 door it's only been a problem once and that was when we had the 911 and the red mini and we found out we were having a 3rd and with two 4 seaters one had to go.

The wife LOVES some of these repsonses.

Just as well she won't be going upto FCS with me, otherwise it would be handbags at dawn :smile::smile::wink:

I like the idea of the Recaro baby seats lol!!

"I got married, had felix, got divorced, became a single dad."

"wouldn't have had it any other way."

lol I am sure you would, that's not an ideal route to take.

Nope love the way it's worked out.
I got full custody and Me and felix are way closer than probably would have been had it not turned out the way it did.