Things I like

Not at all..! Nowhere near set on anything yet, and for the ease of it I'm still very interested in giving it to Chris at Beaniesport for a few weeks...

But the inquisitive part of me is thinking about superchargers, it's just whether my 90k engine can take it or not..

Dont do it! Not worth the risk on standard internals and gearbox bud.

On a side note for things I like - I like now having student discount for spotify :sunglasses:

Reactions: Benno
Dont do it! Not worth the risk on standard internals and gearbox bud.

On a side note for things I like - I like now having student discount for spotify :sunglasses:

Agreed 200% on a 90k engine.

Like your train of thinking Ben; and would be different from the normal megging...but ultimately it will only be as good as your base.

Cheers guys, yeah that's the main thing in my head when I think about it, got to look at cost implications of a strip down and rebuild when I factor in price difference between doing it or megging..

Reactions: Chris
Pricing up what we spoke about yesterday, going to ring Andy at Engine Dynamics next week for his thoughts on what needs renewing if I supercharge my engine..
good man..ask Chris and then take it from there..it will be more expensive then megging it,that's quite obvious but if you prefer a superchager,than why not??good luck