Ticket master/Getmein

So basically looking for Peter Kay tickets for Glasgow Hydro. Can't get any tickets from Ticketmaster so next choice is Getmein which if you don't know is where people sell 'unwanted' tickets. The thing is they are asking crazy inflated prices. The tickets went officially on sale today for May '18. Do you think these tickets will come down in price so worth keeping an eye on? Anyone used Getmein?

Been having a look myself for either O2 or Genting in Birmingham. I was told try eventim or Amazon Tickets, no idea if they'll do the Hydro tickets though, worth a look as prices were pretty much on par with ticket value.

Can only imagine the prices going up ordered our tickets at about half 7 tonight for in Newcastle wasn’t many left mind, it’s a lifetime away though, strike while the iron is hot in my opinion

4775E4FA-91D1-46B6-899F-F4C5C578D734.jpeg

O2 on Saturday in September I think.
Over the moon with the seats.

I’m seing lots of touts and people buying them for profit. Out of order really and they need to crack down on it all. It’s really not fair for working class who want a night out.

Reactions: Gus
View attachment 117895

O2 on Saturday in September I think.
Over the moon with the seats.

I’m seing lots of touts and people buying them for profit. Out of order really and they need to crack down on it all. It’s really not fair for working class who want a night out.

Well depressed seeing this, can't get any tickets for the O2 for next year...not for reasonable money anyway!

See tickets now have a 'fan to fan' resale page where you can only sell them for face value or less so it might be worth keeping an eye on there to see if any come up.
Just search the person and click on the date you want to go on the Seetickets website then it gives you an option to see if there is any for resale for that specific event.

We got lucky, tried to purchase some for the first dates announced and it was looking like we’d be in the clouds.
Next thing new dates were added and bang were a few rows back.

It’s a shame he used ticket master as they seem to be terrible for touts.

Just took the plunge and got 2 tickets! Probably need binoculars to see stage but as they say 'you only live once'.

So basically looking for Peter Kay tickets for Glasgow Hydro. Can't get any tickets from Ticketmaster so next choice is Getmein which if you don't know is where people sell 'unwanted' tickets. The thing is they are asking crazy inflated prices. The tickets went officially on sale today for May '18. Do you think these tickets will come down in price so worth keeping an eye on? Anyone used Getmein?
I'm surprised at this. I've used get me in twice & paid only face value plus a small fee.

Hope it goes ok Colin.

GF went through hell earlier this year after buying ed Sheerhan tickets through some re sale site only to find out that it was a con site, she did get her money back but had to jump through lots of hoops to do so. I think this is because on that particular event you could only get in if your name matched to the tickets.

I've always used Eventim for tickets. Much better than Ticketmaster IMO.

Had a nightmare yesterday getting 4 for Peter Kay at Leeds Arena, but lucked in after an hour of frustration. Decent seats too :smile:

No such trouble getting two for Bryan Adams though :think::thumb:

I've used getmein to buy and sell tickets, never had any issues but that's not to say it's 100% foolproof as the seller still has to post them and if they're late release tickets it's a bit of a daunting wait for them to arrive just a few days before you need them!

That being said, yeah it's typical rip off prices but hey that's life, could be worse in my younger years I remember the pain of being stuck to a phone for hours endlessly dialing the same number trying to get through to a ticket office only to find their sold out... :censored:

Last edited:
hope you get some tickets..im the lucky one as i have a ticket for Manchester arena in June..looking forward to it..and yes the tickets are quite dear...

As you all probably know Peter Kay cancelled his gigs. Got full refund today with no hassle at all. Was really looking forward to this too. :worried:

Reactions: Chris
As you all probably know Peter Kay cancelled his gigs. Got full refund today with no hassle at all. Was really looking forward to this too. :worried:

All very hush hush about the reasons for him cancelling, so hopefully it's nothing too serious for him or his family.

Believe it’s cancer in the family one of his posts has asked if people can donate to cancer research