Time for new brakes (Brembo high carbon)

Try TwingoGeekeo off here, but he won't be able to get you a price until Monday now.

right ive sent a message to twingegeeko but as yet hes not hit me back. anyone any idea where i can find a set of brembo high carbo rear discs as i cant seem to find them online anywhere. or does anyone have and suggestion of any other kind of rear discs that would be good to use and not to expensive

eBay usually has a massive selection of brake discs for the 197s.

I bought my pads from Karl (as well as other stuff) and have nothing but compliments for his service and prices.

Would recommend getting new calliper pins as they usually need destroying to remove from the callipers.

Last edited:
bloody nora ill have to add them to the list 2 my brakes are bloody terrible looking forward to getting them fixed at the end of the month

Not sure you can get high carbon rears, just get standard renault ones. But, are you really sure they need replacing? Rears are expensive as they include the wheel bearings

Rear brakes last 3 - 4 times longer than fronts mate.

P.S did you receive my PM reply

leg end i didnt get ur PM reply mate. do u think those discs will fit my cup. i dont see what the diffrence a few months make if its still a 2008 model

Nextdays listed Clio lll 2.0 16v Sport pads are not for the 197 or 200 so are not the £30 ones, just recieved them and can confirm. Have to order the Megane Renaltsport 2.0 turbo ones to get the correct items I guess.