To Everybody

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
The site speed is being investigated at the moment. The server the site is hosted on is having some patch put on it, and it should be back to normal soon.

Jase is going to be away for two weeks aswell - any problems or questions, send me a PM.

I am your new leader for two weeks, you WILL do as I say or else :ban:
Now bow down before your great leader :wink:

:jump1: I am turning into this guy:

458895.jpg

LOL

I'll not be on much at all for a while tbh as I need a major break from the car world.
Running the site and trying to organise shows,stickers, merchandise and problems has taken it's toll.
Mike and the other mods should be able to help with any problems or questions, if not they know how to contact me.

:jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2::jase2:

all hail mike :jase:

Last edited:
I heard Jase is getting out the 197 scene to buy a Corsa VXR, thats word on the street anyway...

Confirm or deny?

Deny.
I'm out the car scene all together and driving a landrover at the moment.
Tired of worrying about where I park, at the moment people are avoiding my car for a change;big 4x4 with side steps. :smile:

Totally know where you're coming from Jase, I'd like to be able not to worry about my car, but I do all the time. Thanks for the gold stickers btw. the old ones are staring to look a bit tatty already, mainly due to the car having work done on it on several occasions. I'm stopping with mine as soon as I get the spoiler I want fitted.

i used to worry about going anywhere in it and also worried about not going anywhere in it and leaving it at home after the brake in.

Won't be at trax ben, or WSR or probably FCS next year.
If someone wants to take the banners to trax or FCS then let me know.

I cant see the head car of clio197.net at Trax being a big gay jeep cherokee Jase???

Lucky he doesn't own one of those then isn't it :wink:

Don't worry, trax will be awesome. Unfortunately, I won't be there because once again, they had the pure selfishness to organise it on a weekend I am away on. Just like FCS.

:worried::worried::worried:

Its been good whilst it lasted, shame youve had to hang up your Clio hat for a while! I'm sure Mile will do a sturdy job though.

Let's bring on the new generation :wink:

Its been good whilst it lasted, shame youve had to hang up your Clio hat for a while! I'm sure Mile will do a sturdy job though.

Let's bring on the new generation :wink:

Let him have some peace and quiet away from here, while I wreck the place :wink:

If my car is finished jase id be happy to organise all that stuff for you. u never answer my PM's either lol