Todays efforts lol

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
After I rang A2ON for some advice, this was the scene outside my garage this afternoon....

Alex (the coding whizzkid on here) and Nathan did most of it (I undid a few screws and a bolt)

Here is Alex hard at work :smile:

bumper.jpg

Thank you to Nathan, Alex and A2ON :smile:

Jase, why do all of your sentences end with a . and then the punctuation symbol?!?!

All of that to do a bulb, I have the same to look forward to when I get my projectors :worried:

Is it easy to remove Mike?

Lol
I don't know mike, it's just something I've always done.
Your only the second person to ever notice though, lisa was the only other.

Which bulbs were you changing.?
Not just the side lights I hope as they can be done without all that messing.!

Have you not seen the Halfrauds adverts where they say they wil fit the bulbs for just £2.99 extra? It would be worthwhile just to see their faces when you tell them they have to take the front off! Glad you got it sorted though Mike I hope I dont have to do mine anytime soon...

Have you not seen the Halfrauds adverts where they say they wil fit the bulbs for just £2.99 extra? It would be worthwhile just to see their faces when you tell them they have to take the front off! Glad you got it sorted though Mike I hope I dont have to do mine anytime soon...

Alex suggested doing just that

But could I trust someone who knows nothing about the car touching my baby lol

I've asked in halfrauds about that and they do have some cars that are excluded from that offer and think ours is one of them but there are loads of others too, mkIV golf being one of them as I found out.

I've asked in halfrauds about that and they do have some cars that are excluded from that offer and think ours is one of them but there are loads of others too, mkIV golf being one of them as I found out.

They'd take one look at it and say "naa can't do it. Doesn't have lexuse lights, massive ironing board on the back, ripspeed stickers etc etc"

Similar Thread Suggestions